Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

I love the c5.... But

4K views 16 replies 11 participants last post by  T.M. 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
First of all. I do love the c5 and had 2 for a total of 10 years. Modded both with my own hands. I street race once in a while. And like to keep the car in show condition.
After test driving this 06 6 speed manual. I was in awe. 40,000 miles. I had to have it. I can't go back. This car has custom tunes, kooks headers high flow cats and corsa cat back, vararam intake, electric water pump. Small cam. This car kicks ***. Had to sell my c5. I dropped the c6 2 inches to start. Will do wide body rear fenders, then black spyder wheels 19x12 rears. I'll be doing a 1 mile event soon, will make some vids of it. Like my little Cali emblem haha

#10 ·
Lol. My c5 is in good hands. New owner raised it up a little. But that's understandable. I was on the extreme low stance. Almost that low with this car, just need to drop the front a little more.
Wish I could keep them both.

#6 ·
Congrats!!! I loved my C5 too but all it took was the first drive in the GS and I would never go back!!

#14 ·
So I lowered it and plasti dipped the wheels. Blacked out the lights. Need to do the wide body. Summer time for that. I ll get the pre painted ones with the install kit and do it myself

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.