Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

What aftermarket fuel pump for Procharger

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  JTE 
#1 ·
Recent dyno shows I'm running out of fuel with stock fuel pump above 5,000rpm. Have Procharger D1SC. Had been OK last dyno, but must be loosing efficiency somewhere. What higher capacity pump are you using, ie in tank Walbro 255? Is an in-line auxillary an option? What about a pump booster? Last dyno was 524 RWHP. This time shut her down at 485 as fuel pressure dropped. BT

#2 ·
I have an in-tank Walbro High Pressure 255 lph running my ATI F1 on a 422 built for forced induction. Seems to be doing fine. Fuel pressure runs steady at 64-65 psi up to 6700rpm, but I'm only running 8lbs boost presently. Planning this spring to drop the pulley size and push up the boost and hp, so I'll see then.

Another consideration might be Aeromotive A-1000 (up to 800hp forced induction) or their Eliminator (up to 1100hp forced induction).

Disclaimer: I did not do the work, had a tuner do this. I can check more precisely if it would be of help to you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.