Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

[AND AGAIN] SS SPY PIC - Exclusive!

38K views 109 replies 58 participants last post by  excessive81 
#1 · (Edited)
THANK-YOU THANK-YOU THANK-YOU to the guy that sent this to me directly!

as hard as I try, I could not do what I do without many key people keeping me in the loop so I may keep you retail clients in the loop. This is a great car, but the business is about people.....:cheers:

email from photograher;
"I love your website, man. I've been reading it for years and finally I came
across something that I thought you'd be interested in for your site and
your fans of your site.

I took this photo a couple of days ago in Detroit --it was parked not too far from a group of guys I saw talking and doing some work on a laptop inside a Tahoe (with a "Manufacturers" plate on it!).

Anyways, I don't have a website so I thought I'd send it to you. I'd take
more shots of this thing, but I didn't want the guys to bust me..."

and------------------------------------
comment from Wally on Z06vette;

"Last Sunday I saw the next (to be announce) Super Vette in Troy Michigan near the Somerset Collection (upscale mall). At first I just saw the rear quarter from a distance and I thought someone had trashed a Z06. Once he turned the corner I could see that it was the new Super Vette. It appeared to be a white Z06 with polished stock wheels, but... it had the typical black vinyl camo on the rear quarters, entire rear bumper, front fenders and the HOOD!

The Hood has a bubble that appeared 6" tall, but I know the 2" raised C5 & C6hoods always appear much higher so realistically probably a 3-4" raise. The entire hood was under drapped black camo.

Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures but I did immediately call my inside source to confirm its being driven on the street, which it has been for at least a week now...."

I think we have the shot you were wanting to get Wally, welcome to DC!

See less See more
#5 ·
email from photograher;
"I love your website, man. I've been reading it for years and finally I came
across something that I thought you'd be interested in for your site and
your fans of your site.

I took this photo a couple of days ago in Detroit --it was parked not too far from a group of guys I saw talking and doing some work on a laptop inside a Tahoe (with a "Manufacturers" plate on it!).

Anyways, I don't have a website so I thought I'd send it to you. I'd take
more shots of this thing, but I didn't want the guys to bust me..."

#11 ·
Is it just me or do the lights look different?

#17 ·
Looks like they were aiming for the Ferrari lights again :(

#19 ·
I think the lights look different because of the shape of the cut-out in the masking. It has somewhat "jagged" edges...it's just a cut-out to allow the light through, and isn't smooth.....that makes them look different even though they aren't. IMHO....

#21 ·
I'm with Ghostchild on this one. I don't see any difference in the headlights, and I've been staring at the regular C6 headlights for about 5 minutes now. Anyway- great find Rick! This and others like it is why we love this place so much!:thumbsup:
Keep up the good work, everybody!:partyon:
~Rob

#23 ·
Daksin said:
I'm with Ghostchild on this one. I don't see any difference in the headlights, and I've been staring at the regular C6 headlights for about 5 minutes now. Anyway- great find Rick! This and others like it is why we love this place so much!:thumbsup:
Keep up the good work, everybody!:partyon:
~Rob

looks like they are in thier own cove and the come right up to the lens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.