Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

[Episode 02!] "Vette Garage" - Episode 02 in HD

21K views 99 replies 56 participants last post by  Patrick 
#1 ·

EPISODE SUMMARY

PART 2 of 3! The Vette Garage film crew heads out to Utah to spend 3 days with Pfadt Race Engineering, creators of Corvette and Camaro street/race products.

It's crunch time for Pfadt Racing, because they are trying to get organized and get on the road to SEMA in Vegas, and Aaron wants to get in "one more" race this year since his last racing effort ended in a final-lap crash.

With SEMA just days away, and a mad scramble to get to the start line of a 3-hour endurance race, anything can happen ... and did!​

WATCH NEW EPISODE --> Vette Garage: The Series - Episode 02!

Don't forget to rate the episode on YouTube! Would love your feedback. :thumbsup:

See less See more
#11 ·
Hey Patrick, this is really high quality stuff. Better than what's on regular TV these days! Can't wait to see the race. Especially the warm-up lap! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Hi George! Great to hear from you!:partyon:

Thank you for the compliments! Your warm up lap had more fish-tail than a mermaid. :laughing: It will certainly be in episode 3. How could it not be? :laughing:

#10 ·
That would be a blast to drive like that with all those mountains on the horizon! Sweet episode.

#19 · (Edited)
Great show.Very interesting to see how the team reacts to problems.Their ability to remain cool and focused is a winning combination.We enjoyed it.

ZEP :thumbsup:

I hope that Aarons wife gains a little weight by the last episode...:D

#21 ·
Just like Episode 1.....#2 keeps making you want more and more!

Great work Patrick! :partyon:

#22 ·
it needs something...

I understand it is a reality show Pat and as such , it does need some drama.. makes it more memorable...

I'm thinking the big bearded dude in Orange county choppers / American chopper who flies off the handle and starts screaming at people.. or maybe someone throwing a fit and maybe even a spanner across the room... it need something more pat.. really... as a viewer, I'm enjoying the racing and the cool camera angles, but it needs more human emotion instead of just the cold minded calculated coolness and sometimes the calmness that it gives out.. not exciting enough.

Hope you don't mind my constructive criticism.. Ratings dont come from things going like clockwork all the time...

:cheers: I do love it, but it needs that extra drama.

#23 ·
I understand it is a reality show Pat and as such , it does need some drama.. makes it more memorable...

I'm thinking the big bearded dude in Orange county choppers / American chopper who flies off the handle and starts screaming at people.. or maybe someone throwing a fit and maybe even a spanner across the room... it need something more pat..
Whatever happens when the cameras roll... happens.

We won't seek out companies that throw tools or verbally berate employees. That's for sure. It's unprofessional, and juvenile. Those shows have their place on TV, but we are not that show.

I appreciate the feedback!:thumbsup:

#34 ·
Getting better and better. And unlike Vette Girl series, wait time between episodes are very livable!! :thumbsup:
Thanks for another awesome show!!

#36 ·
Another GREAT episode!!!!

After watching all of this, it really makes you appreciate everything the racing teams go through, just to get to the starting line on race day!!!!

#40 ·
Great episode! You can tell it's so good because it only feels like I was watching it for 30 seconds, not 10 minutes! I want more:partyon:

#41 ·
Yea, the flow is remarkable and it doesn't feel like a reality show. It's real drama as it happens but even still, you have to have talent to edit it so that it keeps the audience on the edge of their seats. That's where Patrick is blowing me away. The guys a genius and I got to meet him! :thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.