Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

Does "MVP" mean "Marketing Very Poor"?

2K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  Altered 
#1 ·
I know that Flacco got a 2014 Vette for being named MVP, I know that the new Vette was on the field after the game, but where was the coverage of this during the broadcast? How could Chevy give away a new Vette and get no visibility for it? Is this but another reason why Harlan Charles should be introduced to the pavement for continued gross incompetence. I submit that any member on this site could do a better job of marketing the Vette than that Sesame Street character that GM has masquerading as a marketing manager.

#3 ·
Chevrolet/GM cut all of their Superbowl sponsorship $$$ for this year. That may have been a big factor.

Also, the Corvette was supposed to be part of the halftime show, and that also got cut.

#8 ·
I heard Beyoncé dropped the C7 because she didn't want to be associated with a Ugly Ass. She wanted a C5 for big reasons, but Chevy wouldn't allow it.

:devil:

#11 ·
the worst halftime show ever....
I totally agree. I didnt even get a chance to say anything before my friend watching the show with me started blurting out what garbage it was. Might have been good in person but it sucked on TV.

Since the game I have seen many reports and listened to them brag about how stellar the show was on the radio and TV. I swear not one of the people I have asked about it liked it. 1/2 dressed bimbos can be found on a lot of street corners. Where was her "great" music?

And yes I know this is a little old but I just saw this article. Realized I hadnt seen a post here so I searched here. I really was disappointed about the show. The Vette would have been sweet to see and possibly gave it a better rating in my mind. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.