Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

New in the NW

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  c6vettedude 
#1 ·
Hey, name is David. Just bought a white 99 c5 targa. Its got a bunch done to it already, some stuff needs repair/touch up to get back to show quality but overall I am satisfied with my purchase. I don't know a thing about corvettes or chevys for that matter since I have always owned a mustang or ford. most recently got rid of a 95 mustang gt with a few goodies but nothing special or even fast for that matter.
I wish i had a mod list for the vette from the last owner but he told me just to call the place that did the build and they should be able to give me whatever i need, not very optimistic on that but fingers crossed. The shop was Synergy in cali from what he told me. heres a few crappy cellphone pics, will get better ones up once it stops raining........

Now for my first question.. I was told that it has straight pipes all the way back and from the sound i believe it. It has bbk lt headers and I want to keep them along with a good exhaust note thats not so loud. I also need to pass emissions in a couple weeks so I wondering what will bolt up to the bbk lt's? Thanks for any help or info!

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.