Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

Hello From CA!

2K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  79ttopshark 
#1 ·
Hello everyone the name is Manuel im 26yo I live here in california in a small town in the country called turlock and, well I have had my vette for about 2 years. It was in storage for a little more than a year. Its a running project but had it on hold due to money issues. But, now its time to pull her out and start this restoration. My car is a 1979 L-48 T-Top Black Coupe. I want to hopefully make some connections on here for parts, advice, info, or just someone to talk vettes with. I love these cars ever since I was a kid from C1 - C3 are the generations im into especially the C3 generation. Well thats a lil info on me and well hopefully ill be able to start meeting and friend other vette owners on here.

#2 ·
Welcome from TX! I don't currently have a C3, but have had two in the past. I love that generation of Corvette. You have come to the right place for advice/info. No matter what you are doing, someone on DC has tried it, messed it up, and figured out how to fix it. :laughing: Hopefully you won't have to reinvent the wheel. :thumbsup:

#3 ·
Thanks texdentist im ready to gain some knowledge on these wonderful cars And, hopefully I wont have to be in a situation where id have that type of dilema. But then again who knows what lies ahead.........:huh:

#5 ·
thank you jesters94 san diego huh? Yeah Perfect place to cruise your vette especially on the coast line. T-tops off and just listning to your motor rumble and the breeze hitting you in the face lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.