Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

other forum cracking down

3K views 20 replies 16 participants last post by  OldVetteFan 
#1 ·
One of the other forum is cracking down on prople who are not liking the C/7. They even went so far as to lock and thread so no one could express their dislike of the C/7. It saddens me to see this strong arm tatics.

#2 ·
That "other forum" is notorious for having administrators that are a complete, total, prejudice, racist, woman hating, biased ASS. :smack:WTF

Must have a miserable, lonely life

#7 ·
I am going to guess that they have a small number of member moderators with great leeway and power granted by the owners. I've seen this before it corrupts those mods into power mad assholes.

Here it seems we have a plethora of moderators, keeps the power trips to a minimum.

#8 ·
I've been perusing their C7 section for the last year or so because they have much more traffic and information. Your statement is a gross misrepresentation. They have started locking the redundant threads with the same criticisms that bring nothing new to the discussion. Really, how many "Camaro tailight" threads do you need? :cheers:

#13 ·
Sorry,I disagree, I think that people have every right to bitch,gripe,complain, whatever, as much as they want. The fact that so many people feel that the C/7 is ugly and the tail lights seem to be the center of the debate is their right. If that forum can't stand the complaints then maybe they should fold. This site don't use such tatics.

#16 ·
DC is certainly more social, friendly, and the design / color is visually pleasing compared to the other forum.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.