Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

[www.corvetteconti.com]

30K views 181 replies 45 participants last post by  ankurpatel 
#1 · (Edited)
Just an FYI,

My website will go dark on March 8th - only to re-appear with a bright spot on March 12th. A few of the many planned updates will begin to take place.

Thank-you for the support, means the world to me. Many of you already know how much I enjoy being a part of the Corvette community.

See less See more
#17 ·
well i guess i should have stoped by!!!!! i was there picking up a 90 for a track car. while i was cleaning it out today and going thru all the paper work i found spitzer chevrolet paperwork........guess that i got two vettes from the same dealership 6 hrs away! there was a buisness card in there to i will have to check the name but it ws not rick unless well he had a sex change in the last 17 yearswhich would make the whole superman thing kinda wierd lol

#23 ·
The Bright Spot won’t be you without your cap, will it?
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Sorry Boss, as a fellow member of the "follicularly challenged", I couldn't resist!
:partyon:

#27 ·
I have a question for you Rick. Is there one piece of Corvette memorabilia, or any Corvette model, that you don't have?

Looking forward to the updates.;) :thumbsup:

#32 ·
All right rick

Where you going ??

#33 ·
Going To A Much Better Place

Not HEAVEN!!!!:smack YET!!

As a personal friend to Rick:cheers: I promised not to disclose..But I will tell you that Rick is going somewhere that he will be appreciated:thumbsup:

Buying 2 Z06's from SPITZER..I found out how even a man as good as Rick Conti (THE FREAKIN BEST), could be so un appreciated for all of his effort.
MY GOD!!! SPITZER:crazy: YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE LOST:surprised

Rick; We are ready to BUY as soon as you get "settled"!!! I know I am:D

For those of you who do not know Rick "Corvette" Conti (not possible),
He is the #1 hardest working guy in our Corvette community:thumbsup:

GOOD LUCK MY FRIEND:cheers:

#34 ·
WOW !!!

Hope all is well !

#44 ·
Oh no this must be a joke,:huh: maybe he's just getting a bigger office, or there remodeling it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.