Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

CORVETTES AT CARLISLE : August 23-25, 2013 : Official Thread

3K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  racelance 
#1 ·

Corvettes at Carlisle August 23-25, 2013

Below are a few links and descriptions of the 2013 Corvettes at Carlisle event:

1. Corvettes at Carlisle Website – be sure to check back frequently; we're continually updating our website to reflect any new activities!

2. Registering your Corvette for the Fun Field Sponsored by Corvette America.

--> 1963 Corvette Reunion - It's the 50th year celebration for the split window, click here to join us! Please help us spread the word, if you or you know of someone that owns a 1963 Corvette please let them know Corvettes at Carlisle 2013 will be the place to showcase their Corvette. We’re after SIXTY THREE (63) 1963 Corvettes – don’t miss this incredible display!!

3. Directions to/from Carlisle, PA

4. Event details for the weekend - We'll update this frequently so be sure to check back often.

5. Hotel Information & Contact List

6. Weather in Carlisle, PA

7. Saturday @ NOON - August 24, 2013 - REV YOUR ENGINES for 15 seconds & follow with a moment of silence. A tribute for my father, Chip Miller, who passed away from amyloidosis (more info: ChipMiller.org). This rev is for every Corvette hobbyist who lost a loved one or dear friend – let them hear and feel the rumble!

8. Chip's Choice is a special invitation-only display inside of Building T that highlights one aspect of the Corvette hobby. This year's theme will focus on the 1963 Corvette – expect to see some awesome machines that made history in the Corvette world.

10. We’re delighted to have the Chevrolet Team during Corvettes at Carlisle. This year expect to see a large number of Engineers and other GM team members sharing their knowledge on the all new next generation Corvette. This will be something every Corvette enthusiast won’t want to miss!

If you have any questions, please feel free posting them here & I'll be happy to answer them for you. I'm looking forward to another incredible year; we appreciate your support!

If anyone has anything else that would be helpful to add - please feel free posting it here.

Again, I'm looking forward to another wonderful year of Corvettes at Carlisle!

Life is good,

Lance Miller

PS To get the latest up to date information sign up for our ENEWSLETTER - CLICK HERE!

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.