Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

Hello From DropTopGal

28K views 60 replies 48 participants last post by  DJ 
#1 ·
Hello from South Florida, fellow Vette drivers. ;) Some of you may already know me from the "other" forum. I am also a Vette driver. Current Vette is an 08 Convertible with a new 10 Grand Sport on order.

For years, Lexus and BMW have been our choice and have two 08 IS350s in the garage. We took a chance and leased the 08 Vette. Well, it has proven to be a GREAT (and reliable) ride and we are now "Vette for life". :thumbsup:

Yes, that is me in my avatar. Glamour photography is my hubby's "hobby" & our "spice", so we may share a few. We did notice the interest for gals n Vettes as that part of the forum often has the most viewers. :laughing: Besides, isn't it better to see the real deal and not a pro model?

(admin: photo added to thread)

See less See more
#7 ·
Welcome to DC.Your husband knows a great shot when he sees one.Thanks for sharing..

ZEP :thumbsup:

#8 ·
welcome to DC

#11 ·
Welcome to the forum DropTop! I'm glad you strayed away somewhat from the Japanese and Germans, and went with some good ol' American Muscle! Nothing beats torque when it plants your ass in that seat.

Welcome!:cheers:

#13 ·
Welcome Drop Top

#14 ·
Welcome to DC:thumbsup:

#15 ·
Welcome to DC DropTop Girl:thumbsup:

Tell your husband, that the pic in your avatar is Pure Greatness:devil: :devil: :D :D

Its great to see another luxury car owner converted to the Vette-Side:partyon:

#23 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome(s)! :thumbsup:

When I signed in, I was surprised :surprised to see my pics added to this "into" thread and moved to the "Corvette Babes" category. As long as you guys (& gals) like, then I certainly am not one to object. Based on the comments or lack there of, perhaps I'll post more pics. After all, when at the beach or out dancing, I show much more. In South Florida, it is normal to dress VERY sexy. Just not sure if you guys want to see a fit, petite, educated, Asian wife/mom (or as hubby says, "hot wife" who drives a Vette. :rolleyes:

BTW... We still have two luxury cars and appreciate their quality. Keep in mind that the Vette isn't exactly the best for family size grocery shopping and running teenage kids around. Speaking of kids, ours are now in the learners permit stage and will eventually get the Lexus(s). At that time, hubby will have his Vette and me mine, as opposed to sharing. :thumbsup:

#25 ·
Round Rock, TX... I know your area as well. We use to drive to Austin from Frisco/Plano. Beautiful area, Round Rock. Great for driving!

My hubby did a fellowship at Baylor Medical in Plano / Dallas 3 years ago. Well, it was after Hurricane Wilma and we were able to sell our then Boca house for $200k+ profit, so we moved the family to Frisco, TX. After his 6 months there, we moved back to Boca despite how amazing our brand new, 5000+ sq/ft Frisco house was.

Something we didn't realize about the Dallas area: it is either to hot, to cold, to many bugs, it actually snows/ice often, terrible traffic, and tax, tax, tax. Mostly, we just missed the South Florida lifestyle. Fortunately, we didn't loose much on the move and returned to the then down market in Boca where we did good.

BTW... Yes, Boca has developed more in 14 years, but it is even nicer and still upscale.

#28 ·
Well hello and welcome. I agree the real deal is much better than a pro and from the responces here you can tell most others think so as well. Thank you for the pictures, your husband is a lucky man and you have a fantasic car. Now behave gentlemen, no comments about "drop top" she is referring to her convertible.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.