Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1967 corvette only 2996 miles

7K views 24 replies 14 participants last post by  BLK 1 
#1 ·
#5 ·
VERY Cool. But whats the point? It'll never be used as a "car." It's relegated to a life of just sitting there. I can appreciate the rareness of cars like this, but I'd rather DRIVE them.

#9 ·
"Car has never seen moisture" Appreciate well preserved cars but that is a little too geeked out for me.

#12 ·
The current owners are lucky the city of Colorado Springs didn't confiscate the car for back property taxes. My guess is the only reason it hasn't happened is that some city wonk hasn't thought about it yet. :lookinup:

#17 ·
I completely agree that this guy was a sick puppy, but thank god he was and did what he did. He has left us a perfect example of a 1967 390 HP Big block. This car should not and probably will not ever be driven, but it will provide all of us with the unique experience of being able to see a new car 46 years after it was built. Well done Donny....you sick pup. :thumbsup:

#21 ·
That's a damn shame IMO.

And why is there a Cobra stuck on the glove box?

#23 ·
Welp.....110% factory stock originality....OUT THE WINDOW. :laughing:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.