Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

New Teaser

4K views 28 replies 13 participants last post by  Andonis 
#1 ·
You know What this means, right?!

See less See more
#13 ·
flux capacitor. so it means this baby does not have a new LS V8 but requires 1.21 gigawatts of electrical power to operate equal to 1,210,000,000 watts which, to give a sense of scale, is approximately the output of a single pressurized water reactor at a nuclear power plant. It equates to around 1.6 million (continuous) horsepower. and imagine this with on board decepticons...:cheers:

#16 ·
As I posted on the other thread, this is some sort of a hydraulic welding fixture to hold multiple components for welding. You can see lots of hydraulically actuated clamps. In the foreground, I can see one or two robotic welding arms. Might be some other process, but my guess is welding... either arc, TIG, or spot. :thumbsup:

#18 ·
I thought it was for filling the headlight fluid.

#21 ·
My guess is this is either part of the Al HF Rail equipment or part of the new Carbon Fiber molding equipment.

....or its the inside of the new vending machine in the BG lunchroom.

#28 ·
Honestly it looks to be some kind of press, for stamping something out of some kind of material that is found on the planet earth. I am almost sure that its from this planet....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.