Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

What wheels are these from???

4K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  marks146 
#1 ·
When I bought my 1988 c4 Tuned Port Inj/T top. These wheels came on it.

What year did these come on? I don't think they came off the c4?

See less See more
#4 ·
Looks like the "industry standard" aftermarket BBS wheel from that era. If they are in fact BBS, and are in good to excellent condition, they're worth some bucks to the right person.
Understand everyone from A to Z copied them back then.

#5 ·
BBS is what I was thinking. The Chevy Center Cap had me Wondering though. I posted them up on a Local Honda Forum for $350, with an INCREDIBLE Deal on a Race Clutch and Flywheel. They went Crazy over these! So Crazy I decided not to sale them until I found out what the hell they are:smack

#8 ·
....look like BMW rims......:lookinup:

....that center cap does not look functional on that rim...:huh:
IIRC the BMW would have been a different lug pattern. If they are GM wheels then they could possibly be from a mid to late 80s T/A. I remember alot of c4's back in the day with wheels off of Trans Am or firebirds. Buick also used that style on the GNX and some t-type. If actual BBS they will be stamped on the back of the spoke section. Those center caps are not original to theose wheels though.:thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.