Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

Z06 Market Question

8K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  crossfireorr 
#1 ·
So, what happens to the Z06 market with the new 2014 Corvette coming? Do Z owners dump their Z for a new car or does the market remain pretty much the same because of different levels of use?

#3 ·
It will be interesting for sure. When the C6 came out, I was really interested in the rumored Z06. I bought an '07 Z and like it a lot, in many ways much better than the standard C6. In particular, I like the naturally aspirated but powerful 427, the "wide body" front & rear fender styling, and the subtle but better front end grille opening differences.

It will again be interesting to see what happens with potential "special" models of the C7 in the next year or two. I expect the NA 427 is gone forever but we'll have to wait and see.

#8 ·
Do Z owners dump their Z for a new car or does the market remain pretty much the same because of different levels of use?
This Z owner wouldn't think of trading down for a C7.
C7's a beautiful new generation Corvette, car speaks for itself.
Since I love all Corvettes it's always been about performance, the Z06 will outperform the standard LT1 by a substantial margin.

Now when the 'new' L-88's introduced, I'll give it a serious look, rear lights and all. :cheers:

#9 ·
Not to worry!

I feel that there are always going to be new Corvette people that want a Corvette but can't spend or justify spending $100,000 plus on a New Vette.

The C5 and C6 market will always stay strong imo.

I bought my C6 ZO6 used three years ago and by looking at what the are selling for today on Auto Trader and elsewhere I could get all my money back.:thud:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.