Votes: 4 11.8%
  • No

Votes: 26 76.5%
  • Use a C5 emblem

Votes: 4 11.8%

Be honest ppl..

3K views 18 replies 13 participants last post by  TommyFox 
#1 ·
Let me know what you think of this. I am not a huge fan of the C4 emblems so i was thinking about putting the C6 emblems on the Vette. I do in fact love my C4 but dislike the emblems) Before I get flamed and in my self defense, the C6 logo is just the Corvette emblem updated, it doesn't scream C6 Corvette, it says I'm a Corvette! (It's not like I'm going to be putting on a Z06 or ZR1 emblem...) What do you guys think? I Photoshopped a few pics of my car with the C6 emblems. I removed the "Corvette" on the back and the C4 fuel cap door emblem. Went with the C6 look. Your opinions please! And this car is not even close to original so don't play the originality card. haha :D

See less See more
#2 ·
Not a fan of that emblem. I have a C4 also and actually like the C4 emblem better.

#4 ·
I can say i wasn't too sure about the front emblem but the rear I do kinda like. I will NOT mix emblems either so rest assured that this car most likely will keep it's original badges. (Well replaced original badges) haha Even though it's still a Corvette emblem I feel like it's still badging the car what its not.

#8 ·
I do like the C6 emblems but i'm just not sure I like them on the C4. Like I said I do like the back look but I won't use both emblems and I don't like the C6 nose emblem all that much so I'm pretty sure I will end up just buying a new C4 emblem for the front. I deff don't want to look like a poser kid! No thank you, too many of those around where I am.

#13 ·
IMO the front doesent fit the car. The rear might work but I would move it up on the fuel lid and keep the "corvette" script on the rear. But hey that is my opinion, I dont own the car, you do. Do what you like and enjoy the car for what it is. If others dont like it that is their problem. Just my .02 :thumbsup:

#14 ·
I'm not a fan of the C4 emblem either. That being said, I personally wouldn't swap out the C4 emblems for the C6. And with that being said, it's not to say that the C6 emblem doesn't work on the C4. And like others have said, the back emblem looks ok, but the front doesn't seem to work. And with that being said, I think the back emblem should go on the gas tank lid. And I think that's all I have to say. :laughing:

#17 ·
You should do whatever "YOU" like. Put whatever you want on there. Paint it whatever color you want, whatever body panels you want, anything. Its your car. Make it yous. Advice is good, but in the end let it be your decision.

I plan to have my C5 painted with that camelion paint when I can pay for it. With no emblems and one huge ass fin on the back. It wont help it go fast but my kids think it will look awesome and so do I. So again...do what "YOU" will like.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.