Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

cruise control on 80

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  pyrovette2 
#1 ·
Looking to remove cruise control on an 80 I have 3 vacuum lines do i plug them T them together any help would be appreciated. Also in process of rewiring whole car I got American Autowire highway 22 series and mounting fuse panel in passenger side rear compartment. Need little advice or tips if you have done this . Thanks also power locks are going bye bye can I use power lock switch for power windows Im want to fill in holes in console were rear defroster,fan heat ac controls,ash tray were

#2 ·
Welcome to DC. For the vacuum to cruise control all you need to do is plug the vac source to the control module mounted under the drivers side fender. Once source is caped the unit will not work. As for power lock switch not sure but I believe the window switches reqiure lots of amps to operate the motors therfore the window switchs will have a higher amp rateing than the power lock switch. Hope this helps

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.