Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

The Tail lights are round....look

7K views 17 replies 12 participants last post by  gmcdougle 
#1 · (Edited)
Look at the display the tail lights show up as being round....:crazy:

#2 ·
That is clearly a C6 shown as the "wire frame" Look at the headlights and fog lights.

#5 ·
innnnnnnnnnntttttterrrrrrrrrrreeeesstttttiiiiinnnnnggggggggg.

#10 ·
Yes I moved it because the subject and the pic are discussed in two different threads today and a third thread was redundant.

The round cammoed taillights have been discussed many times on previous threads. I think it is safe to say that the consensus is that these are just more "cammo" created by adding cheap trailer LED lights to the rear, rather than the actual production bezels that would totally confirm the Jalopnik rendering earlier than desirable.

The intention of the cammo is to mislead and misdirect. That is also why you see large blocks of foam under the cammo covers, that hide more of the body lines.

Also see "Car & Driver C7" page 3 where the above pic is posted and this is discussed. This is where I SHOULD have merged the third thread. :thud:

#14 ·
Thanks Chris, but I'm sure there will still be some who won't believe Sony any more than they believed those of us who have been telling them the same thing since the first spy pics. They'll say it's all part of the GM misdirection.

But I get it. It's difficult to beleive that GM has actually put this design in to production. They want to hope that it will look different and somehow better in person.

We're probably getting too close to release now to hope to prepare any more people for what they will see. If they've doubted this long, we can't make them believe in the remaining time. No sense pissing off anyone else and making more enemies while trying to tell them the truth. Time to let GM take care of that.

Thanks for posting these vids. Keep 'em coming.

Reactions: stinger430
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.