Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

give me your suggestion about where should I go to get chevy or corvette stuff ?

1K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  Japan 
#1 ·
Hi all, I'm in the NC of the united states on my business trip (from Japan) until next Friday. I'm free on this Saturday and my eight years old son has asking me to buy a something of Corvette or Chevy goods as a souvenir for him. He especially want a corvette T-shirt. Unfortunately, my English is so bad, so it's hard for me to investigate about that via phone.:huh:

So, if someone on this forum has a useful information about the auto shops or shopping malls, that will be a great help for me.

I'm staying at a hotel around the Raleigh-Durham International Airport, and have rented a car for a week.

Thank you in advance !

#3 ·
Reactions: Japan
#4 ·
Thanks !

c6vettedude,
I'm still not decided where to go....but may be a shopping mall around here....

grumpyvette,
Yeah, I know they have many corvette stuff on their web shop. Also I visited there about ten years ago. I really really want to go there again, but I think it's too far to go from here to buy a something within the Sunday day...

#5 ·
Thanks !

grumpyvette,
Yeah, I know they have many corvette stuff on their web shop. Also I visited there about ten years ago. I really really want to go there again, but I think it's too far to go from here to buy a something within the Sunday day...
obviously I expected you to to realize I meant you should order mementos, souvenir,s ,etc. on line vs drive over several states to purchase stuff directly:thumbsup:

BTW good luck sneaking your new 572 crate engine on board your return flight , just tell them its a key chain ornament

#6 ·
If you want to buy something to bring back rather than have it shipped from a catalog go find a local Chevy dealership. They will have Corvette stuff on the shelf. Hopefully someone in that area will chime in and tell you of a place that deals in that stuff local to where you are. Good luck

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.