Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

NCRS Kissimmee SCORE!

2K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Texdentist 
#1 ·
No no, the 77 ain't even CLOSE to NCRS certification (nor are we trying). But we picked up a ton of needed stuff.

Gas Door emblem, T-top holder for the luggage rack, "lock and unlock" door trim plate, "Corvette" word rear emblem, headlight pull switch knob and rod. Total? $260. New woulda cost us over $500.

TONS of stuff everywhere, so if you know what you're looking for and don't mind hunting, there are deals to be had.

:thumbsup:

#8 ·
I was there until Friday afternoon. I got this baby so I can end my project days!
Haggerty got me a great deal on transport fees so I sold my trailer for almost double what I paid while I was there still on the grounds - Thanks Dana!

http://www.mecum.com/auctions/lot_detail.cfm?LOT_ID=FL0113-142857&entryRow=278&lottype=&startRow=261
Nice! I spent many a nights in the mid-60's cruising in my best friend's 59 2-dr h/t. It was a metallic green, and I'm pretty sure it had a 283. The main thing I remember is that two couples had all the room they needed!:laughing:

#4 ·
No no, the 77 ain't even CLOSE to NCRS certification (nor are we trying). But we picked up a ton of needed stuff.

Gas Door emblem, T-top holder for the luggage rack, "lock and unlock" door trim plate, "Corvette" word rear emblem, headlight pull switch knob and rod. Total? $260. New would cost us over $500.

TONS of stuff everywhere, so if you know what you're looking for and don't mind hunting, there are deals to be had.

:thumbsup:
Did you have to pay the $100 entry fee if just looking for vendors? I pay for the whole year (except for Bloomington) and I never even go to half the Mecum auctions.
Wish I knew you were looking for all those parts because I have extras of everything. My 71 was to be an NCRS project but I backed off because I don't want to sink a fortune into a sb coupe. I would list stuff in the classified but it seems nobody removes their sold items and before you realize it you're reading ads that are from 2008! I no longer read the ads for that reason and I believe a lot of others feel the same way.

#6 ·
Did you have to pay the $100 entry fee if just looking for vendors?
$100??? No way! We brought my truck and parked in a grass lot for $5. Walked around for almost 4 hours and hunted through all kinds of piles of stuff.

And I agree...the classifieds section is kinda dead. I rely on folks like you saying they've got stuff sitting around. :thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.