Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

First post, Pics of my ride. Widebody custom

7K views 26 replies 23 participants last post by  driver71 
#1 ·
Hi, thought I would check out this Forum, I have been on another Vette site for a few years.
This is my 2006, A6, 3LT, with Z51, ZR1 Widebody, custom Paint job (Jet Black Pearl) carbon Fiber RK Sport Viloator hood, Carbon Fiber splitter, Side skirts, APR Carbon Rear Diffuser, Carbon rear Spoiler, Forgestar Deep concave Matt Black Wheels, DS Vettes and Carskinz leather interior, DS Vettes Extreme flat bottom steering wheel, way too many other mods to list...
What do you think?
:cheers:David

See less See more
#2 ·
That looks real nice. :partyon:

Where did you get the coil pack covers. I am looking for a set for mine.

I also like the carbon fiber intake cover! That is wicked kewl.

Very well done sir. Very well indeed.

:thumbsup:

#5 ·
I think I need a raise so I can afford to take it off your hands.

:laughing:

Usually when people make that many appearance mods, it turns out looking odd. It looks like you had a great plan in mind when you started and the execution was fantastic!

#9 ·
That might be the biggest most ugly POS I've ever seen, Could you bolt anymore ugly crap to that car?
Here's what I will do for you, since we are both in Florida I will drive my wife's Pacifia down to you to save you the embarrassment of being seen in that any longer and I will leave you my wife's nice car and remove that hideous thing from your driveway...

Just Kidding!!! Great looking car. The wide body is the only way you can go with a C6 that thing is AMAZING!!! Very nicely done.:thumbsup:

#20 ·
One of the best-looking C6 Vettes I've seen on here!! Looks Sinister all blacked out like that!!!:thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.