What do Republican men have against women? - Page 2 - Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums

Go Back   Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums > Other Discussions/Topics > News Room
Register Forums Garage Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Notices

News Room This section is for discussing current events.

Shops/Tuners
Custom Image Corvettes
A&A Corvette
Corvette tuner

Interior
Corvette aftermarket products

Insurance

Parts & Products
Race Ramps
Edelbrock
ATI/Procharger
Corvetteguys.com
Melrose Motorsports
Parts Taxi
Airaid
Mid America Motorworks
Pfadt Racing
Madvette Motorsports
Hi-tech Custom Concepts
Corvette aftermarket products
Corvette Garage
Corvette Parts and Accessories
Corvette Car Care Products
Corvette HID
Mid America Motoroworks

Tracks/Schools
Bob Bondurant School of High Performance Driving
Corvette driving school

Wheels/Tires
Cray Wheels

Services
BADWERKS.com

Old 05-02-2012, 06:56 AM   #16
ArKay99

Member #43955

My Corvette(s)
1999 FRC - 2009 Z06

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by rj-92 View Post
The fact that you placate this shit Batbrain, completely undermines and small crumb of credibility and intelectual honesty, one might give you the benefit of the doubt for actually having.
The frightening thing about that is, the whole 'voting block' that is being pandered to, actually believe it.
ArKay99 is online now   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
Extreme taxation, excessive controls, oppressive government competition with business, frustrated minorities and forgotten Americans are not the products of free enterprise. They are the residue of centralized bureaucracy, of government by a self-anointed elite. - Ronald Reagan
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-02-2012, 07:07 AM   #17
Texdentist

Member #76657

My Corvette(s)
2013 Coupe, 2009 Coupe - traded, '74 Coupe totalled, '77 Coupe sold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArKay99 View Post
The frightening thing about that is, the whole 'voting block' that is being pandered to, actually believe it.
Well, the lib ones do anyway. I think most women are smart enough to see through this transparent effort to make Pubs look anti-woman. This bill was purposely tainted by the Dems so that it wouldn't pass Pub muster and they would be forced to vote against a bill with such a name. The ones who will swallow this ploy are the ones who would be voting for Obama anyway. The main thing this episode shows is the deperation of the Obama campaign. They are scared shitless and will do anything to hold on the coalition they had in 2008.
Texdentist is online now   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-02-2012, 08:06 AM   #18
walleyfisher
DC Crew

Member #81755

My Corvette(s)
1974 coupe & 1984 coupe

Quote:
Its not just the Woman thing, The Obama's have done everything in their power to hide all the BS they and the Dems have pulled and deflected it back on the Republicans with 100% media support. Heck my favorite homosexual Barrrrrney Frank is not up on charges for Fanney Freddy debockel and the majority of the LIBs blame Bush for it
walleyfisher is offline   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
"If you're not on somebody's shit list, you're not doing anything worthwhile"
Old 05-02-2012, 08:37 AM   #19
ArKay99

Member #43955

My Corvette(s)
1999 FRC - 2009 Z06

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texdentist View Post
Well, the lib ones do anyway. I think most women are smart enough to see through this transparent effort to make Pubs look anti-woman. This bill was purposely tainted by the Dems so that it wouldn't pass Pub muster and they would be forced to vote against a bill with such a name. The ones who will swallow this ploy are the ones who would be voting for Obama anyway. The main thing this episode shows is the deperation of the Obama campaign. They are scared shitless and will do anything to hold on the coalition they had in 2008.
Quote:
Originally Posted by walleyfisher View Post
Its not just the Woman thing, The Obama's have done everything in their power to hide all the BS they and the Dems have pulled and deflected it back on the Republicans with 100% media support. Heck my favorite homosexual Barrrrrney Frank is not up on charges for Fanney Freddy debockel and the majority of the LIBs blame Bush for it
When I said 'voting block', I meant the block of voters that are in the tank.

As for what you guys replied...

wurd.
Extreme taxation, excessive controls, oppressive government competition with business, frustrated minorities and forgotten Americans are not the products of free enterprise. They are the residue of centralized bureaucracy, of government by a self-anointed elite. - Ronald Reagan
Old 05-02-2012, 11:04 AM   #20
Batbrain
DC Crew

Member #61943

My Corvette(s)
77 L48

Quote:
You must have missed the conservatives who voted for it...
Batbrain is offline   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-02-2012, 11:10 AM   #21
Texdentist

Member #76657

My Corvette(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batbrain View Post
This whole "Republicans hate women" crock has been cooked up by the the Dems in an election year to try and keep that voting bloc. It started with George Stephanopolous' inane debate question about whether the candidates supported women's contraception rights. What???? That question came out of nowhere. Republicans don't have any kind of anti-contraception plank in their platform. They do have concerns about taxpayer funding of free contraception, but it's complete misrepresentation of that postion to say they want to "limit women's access" to contraception. Since that debate, the Dems have been pounding on the etherial idea that Pubs are down on women. Like I said, it's a crock and the Dems know it. They just hope their gambit works.
Old 05-02-2012, 11:10 AM   #22
ArKay99

Member #43955

My Corvette(s)
1999 FRC - 2009 Z06

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batbrain View Post
So, you admit that there are republicans that are willing to work together with Ineptocrats to further screw the country! Thought so.
Old 05-02-2012, 11:38 AM   #23
Batbrain
DC Crew

Member #61943

My Corvette(s)
77 L48

Quote:
So, you admit that there are republicans that are willing to work together with Ineptocrats to further screw the country! Thought so.
Working to prevent domestic violence is acting to "further screw the country?" What color is the sky in your alternate universe?
Batbrain is offline   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-02-2012, 11:58 AM   #24
Double_Take
DC Crew

Member #48594

My Corvette(s)
1970 Coupe (sold), 1970 coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by vfpreacher View Post
That's a leftism, brother. The economy is not getting better... sectors have experienced growth. Most are worse off then when he took office. We have had this conversation before. When this administrations policies directly cause increases in unemployment, far beyond the number of unemployed he was saddled with... you can not turn and state positive economic growth simply due to a decrease in unemployment. For there to be growth... the number would have to be lower then when he took office.

11 straight months of increasing GDP.

Declining unemployment (yes I realize this doesnt track people who have stopped looking)

The market has rebounded to pre recession levels.

Obviously we have a long way to go. But all these metrics are trending in the right direction. Therefore Obama's policies are not steering us in the wrong direction. We are going in the right direction.
Double_Take is offline   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
Corvettes are like fake tits, there is no point in paying big bucks if youre just going to stare at them.

"It takes 8463 bolts to assemble a car. It takes one nut to scatter it all over the road."

"If you ever injected truth into politics you'd have no politics."
Old 05-02-2012, 03:47 PM   #25
Texdentist

Member #76657

My Corvette(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double_Take View Post

11 straight months of increasing GDP.

Declining unemployment (yes I realize this doesnt track people who have stopped looking)

The market has rebounded to pre recession levels.

Obviously we have a long way to go. But all these metrics are trending in the right direction. Therefore Obama's policies are not steering us in the wrong direction. We are going in the right direction.
Right direction?? You left one out.

Old 05-02-2012, 04:03 PM   #26
Double_Take
DC Crew

Member #48594

My Corvette(s)

Quote:

What do you expect to happen when fighting two wars and cutting taxes?

That first big hump is WWII. Maybe spending trillions on Iraq and Afghanistan while reducing revenue wasnt such a good idea.
Corvettes are like fake tits, there is no point in paying big bucks if youre just going to stare at them.

"It takes 8463 bolts to assemble a car. It takes one nut to scatter it all over the road."

Old 05-02-2012, 04:05 PM   #27
ArKay99

Member #43955

My Corvette(s)
1999 FRC - 2009 Z06

Garage
Quote:

He also left out that the Fed Interest rate is at or very close to 0%, has been ever since the Bamster took office. So ANYTHING that has happened that's good is on borrowed time and printed money...sooner or later the FED is going to have to raise the rates, and when they do look out. Anybody that looks at what is going on without taking the federal interest rate into account is farting in a hurricane.
Old 05-02-2012, 05:37 PM   #28
rj-92
DC Crew

Member #60632

Quote:
What do you expect to happen when fighting two wars and cutting taxes?

That first big hump is WWII. Maybe spending trillions on Iraq and Afghanistan while reducing revenue wasnt such a good idea.
That last big spike looks like it occured begining around 2007. Hmmm what happened Jan 3rd 2007?
rj-92 is offline   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-02-2012, 06:08 PM   #29
Double_Take
DC Crew

Member #48594

My Corvette(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rj-92 View Post
That last big spike looks like it occured begining around 2007. Hmmm what happened Jan 3rd 2007?
Are you implying that the democratically controlled congress which tool control in Jan 2007 immediately increased the debt? You seem to have forgotten that the 2007 fiscal year budget was enacted in 2006 by the republican controlled congress. If you look at the chart Tex posted, its clear that the debt didnt suddenly jump until 2008-9 when the Bush and Obama stimulus bills were passed.

Old 05-02-2012, 09:13 PM   #30
ArKay99

Member #43955

My Corvette(s)
1999 FRC - 2009 Z06

Garage
Quote:
Are you implying that the democratically controlled congress which tool control in Jan 2007 immediately increased the debt? You seem to have forgotten that the 2007 fiscal year budget was enacted in 2006 by the republican controlled congress. If you look at the chart Tex posted, its clear that the debt didnt suddenly jump until 2008-9 when the Bush and Obama stimulus bills were passed.
How many times do you and the other Ineptocrats have to be explained to, the reason for the crash was the collapse of the housing lending market driven by the collapse of the mortgage-backed securities that Goldman-Sachs and a few other too big to fail banks were engaged in. When they collapsed Fanny and Freddie couldn't cover the nut and all the too big to fail banks were left holding worthless paper.

That caused everything else to fall down...but Bush got blamed, because he was a lame duck and Frank and Dodd, just slithered away on Paulson's slime.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (12 CHARACTERS MAXIMUM), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.