Advice for the Republicans in 2016 - Page 3 - Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums

Go Back   Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums > Other Discussions/Topics > News Room
Register Forums Garage Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Notices

News Room This section is for discussing current events.

Shops/Tuners
Custom Image Corvettes
A&A Corvette
Corvette tuner

Interior
Corvette aftermarket products

Insurance

Parts & Products
Race Ramps
Edelbrock
ATI/Procharger
Corvetteguys.com
Melrose Motorsports
Parts Taxi
Airaid
Mid America Motorworks
Pfadt Racing
Madvette Motorsports
Hi-tech Custom Concepts
Corvette aftermarket products
Corvette Garage
Corvette Parts and Accessories
Corvette Car Care Products
Corvette HID
Mid America Motoroworks

Tracks/Schools
Bob Bondurant School of High Performance Driving
Corvette driving school

Wheels/Tires
Cray Wheels

Services
BADWERKS.com

Old 11-09-2012, 07:37 AM   #31
blckslvr79

Member #67576

My Corvette(s)
1979 L82 4speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geneus View Post
I think it's what you wrote...I read...I did not hear.

You do realize that it's spelled "genius"?
blckslvr79 is offline   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
I'm taking care of my procrastination issues, just you wait and see.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-09-2012, 07:48 AM   #32
Geneus
DC Crew

Member #64482

My Corvette(s)
Z06

Quote:
Originally Posted by c6vettedude View Post
That was a very good and informative post! I will say that in any tough real life situation, fear is a great motivator... the only thing stronger though is hope. If you're in a situation... say stranded at sea in a dingy. If you have "hope", you tend to hold on as long as you have it.

The Pubs have been using fear and the 2 ideals went head to head in both elections and the idea of "hope" won both times. The big difference between the 2, is that fear will eventually cause one to become irrational in his/her thinking. This is why there's so much hatred, racism, prejudice and bigotry in the Republican party...not that it doesn't exists among democrats...because it does.

FNC is the biggest purveyor of fear in the media, though all media is a participant. You're so right in that conservatives today live in a bubble and they get all of their info from the same few sources. When the election was called and BO was annouced the winner, Dick Morris was on air telling conservatives that there must be an error and that all the votes haven't been counted. He was also on air giving his own numbers as to which states Romney would win. He predicted that Romney would win in a landslide. It's no wonder so many conservatives were outraged as they were once again led a-stray.

Until conservatives become inclusive and let go of the fear mongering, they will continue to dry up. People are becoming more and more modern, tolerant and understanding about the differences in people. The pubs always want to go back to the "way it was" in america,.. well that may be all well in good depending on your race and sex.

Whites will no longer be the majority in this country real soon, and they (Pubs/cons) seem to continue on with their old archaic ways of thinking. They have no plan for the future regarding the shift in demographics and they really have nothing good to say about anyone who isn't white and conservative. Many people share some of their conservative principals, but simply don't want to be associated with them.

You talked about the deranged thinking, obviously caused by fear... there was a story the other day where a woman said that BO created hurricane Sandy in and effort to gain more votes. With so much vile hatred, it's no wonder that few want to be a party to them.

As for religion, I only wish that people would take some time to study the roots and origins of these "Religions". There's a reason why people who are, and live in the most religious parts of the country are less educated and earn much less than other americans.
You write well with great clarity. And I agree with much of what you have put forward. But I do disagree with hope since that is more a matter of faith and the reality is you can't put your trust in faith...a real plan is necessary and then implementation of that plan as the next course...this is what the Dems did and it worked. The Pubs had hoped the economy was enough to get them in and they really had no formal plan for their candidate...it is obvious where that hope got them...a lot of excuses the next day and the Dems snickering/gloating behind their backs.

I still see where the "party faithful" are hanging on to the idea that an even more conservative candidate with an even more conservative agenda is what is needed the next time to win. For the sake of the Republican Party I can only wish them luck if they think that will work. If I were some of those very wealthy individuals who contributed 10's of millions of dollars to the GOP to try and get MR elected then I'd be asking for a refund right now. The GOP needs to wake up and change...as you have so eloquently written above. If they don't learn from history then they are doomed to repeat their mistake yet again and of course to end in failure.
Geneus is offline   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
Forged 402 stroker, ETP 215 ported/polished heads, 1 7/8" AR headers, Fast 90/LS2 TB, Oz Exo-skel dual disc clutch, 5 point custom roll cage, 4.10 gears, DTE strut brace, DTE hardened output shaft, Rwhp/Rwtq?...enough to go 10.44@133.9 with a 1.55-60' and a slipping clutch...thank you RobZ for driving and ECS for the build.
Old 11-09-2012, 07:58 AM   #33
Geneus
DC Crew

Member #64482

My Corvette(s)
Z06

Quote:
Originally Posted by blckslvr79 View Post

You do realize that it's spelled "genius"?
But of course. But if you worked in the area of genetic engineering where I do you'd realize it is a "play on words"...geneus...gene us. Then again, to understand molecular biology you do need to be somewhat of a genius.
Forged 402 stroker, ETP 215 ported/polished heads, 1 7/8" AR headers, Fast 90/LS2 TB, Oz Exo-skel dual disc clutch, 5 point custom roll cage, 4.10 gears, DTE strut brace, DTE hardened output shaft, Rwhp/Rwtq?...enough to go 10.44@133.9 with a 1.55-60' and a slipping clutch...thank you RobZ for driving and ECS for the build.
Old 11-09-2012, 08:07 AM   #34
blckslvr79

Member #67576

My Corvette(s)
1979 L82 4speed

Quote:
But of course. But if you worked in the area of genetic engineering where I do you'd realize it is a "play on words"...geneus...gene us. Then again, to understand molecular biology you do need to be somewhat of a genius.
Obviously not.

Old 11-09-2012, 08:07 AM   #35
walleyfisher
DC Crew

Member #81755

My Corvette(s)
1974 coupe & 1984 coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMelkMan View Post
As a moderate independent who has voted Democratic in the only three Presidential elections I've been able to participate in, I have a few genuine pieces of advice of my own to offer the Republicans:

First of all, stop catering to bigots and conspiracy nuts. In another thread that announced Obama as the winner of the election, one of the first comments was calling Obama a "faggot from Kenya" who was going to "suck c***," and someone else was claiming that when the stock market bounces back, it will be because of Democratic manipulation.
Now that you have Xqzit and Ducati177 all lathered up

Itís funny how you perceive that the Right caters to the nuts. The left has shown the least amount of tolerance when it comes to disagreement itís just the propaganda doors swings on way now a days The Democratic ads win again. As far as the Stock market what party is in charge for the last 4 years? where has the majority of the bailout money gone? who has donated record amount of money to the Barry Obama project? Again Obama ads win again

Quote:
You can't expect to win elections when you depend on your entire constituency to be made up of bigots and people who live in the Fox News bubble. When you have people on your side ranting about Obama being a secret Muslim homosexual from Kenya, or clowns like Donald Trump "investigating" birth certificates, this hurts you a lot more than it helps. People see through your bullshit.
So you are believing that only the media on the left is correct? I can say I am a watcher of Fox news and I can say that they have never threatened or humiliated anybody but you can find many examples from John Stewart, MSMBC, NBC, David Letterman, The View so I guess if you are the poster child of knowing whatís wrong with the republican party (I know you are no longer the minority) The Republicans will never win your support...Again the Obama ads work again

As far as The Donald, I raise you Dan Rather

Quote:
My second piece of advice would be to look at Ron Paul. He had a HUGE youth constituency. Republicans need to examine why that is. I personally think many of his ideas are a bit loony, but he's not your typical slimy politician. He's a straight-forward guy who has conviction and is consistent. Republicans need to pay attention. All of those youth voters became discouraged/disenfranchised when Ron Paul's voice was suppressed by the establishment.
Letís see, what percentage of voter did Ron get vs. Mitt? Again Mitt did share some of Ronís views you decided to disregard it. Again the Obama ads win again

Quote:
My third piece of advice would be to stop with the voter suppression (this ties in with the demographics issue). This seems to have backfired. When you try to prevent "certain people" from voting by passing laws under the guise of solving a problem that doesn't exist, this just pisses people off. They end up with more resolve and determination to vote, and will jump through any hoops you put in their way because now they really have a reason to fight against you.
How in the heck do you come to the conclusion that the Republican Party wants to suppress any voter? God man people have died for this right, thatís why itís important that every vote matters. For that to happen people who are not eligible to vote should not be able to vote. People should only be allowed to vote once. How would you in force that? Again you must believe itís not that big deal or you think itís not happening...Again the Obama ad win

Quote:
Finally, my last piece of advice is regarding immigration. I think it's actually possible to be tough on immigration without vilifying immigrants (illegal or otherwise). I personally don't advocate amnesty or lax immigration laws, but I realize that these are just people who want nothing more than to make a life for themselves and their families, who want to become American, and who probably work harder in 12 hours than many of us work in a week. These aren't people who deserve to be vilified. If you want to vilify a group involved with the immigration problem, vilify the employers who hire illegals. Start throwing CEOs in jail who run companies that hire illegals, and I'm sure you'll see the immigration problem solve itself.
It sorts has been proven and will be more proven in the next 4 years that our southern neighbors who are here illegally do not want legalized immigration reform, they want to stay her and collect all the goodies that allow them to survive inside our boarder and their relatives who are here legally support this. Each year that this problem has been kicked down the road its gotten larger. I have nothing against the southern neighbor but I have a hard time paying for them. And I am paying for it when they support a party who is hell bent on giving every man woman and child freebies because the rich have taken advantage of them too long.. Again Obama ads win

Quote:
I genuinely hope this election was a wake-up call for the Republicans, and they get their shit together. We need a strong opposition party in this country.
The wakeup call is that EVER VOTE COUNTS and the majority of the US citizens don't believe they make a difference so now weather the US sinks or swims is on Obama and the liberal Democrats. And they won this by manipulation with the media, slandering, and bold face lies told often enough that people begin to believe and assume that they already lost so whatís the point. Example, when was the last time the State of California voted republican? why is that? they are the worst state financially

As long as we have only one major media (left leaning) it now longer provides oversight to our government and thats a big deal when the founding father relied on the media to police our government. It is now posiable for 1 party to influence elections little lone beat an incumbant. I stand proud that I voted for what was right for this country and not was right for myself. have a nice day
walleyfisher is offline   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
"If you're not on somebody's shit list, you're not doing anything worthwhile"
Old 11-09-2012, 08:11 AM   #36
blckslvr79

Member #67576

My Corvette(s)
1979 L82 4speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by walleyfisher View Post
I stand proud that I voted for what was right for this country and not was right for myself. have a nice day
Old 11-09-2012, 09:33 PM   #37
TheMelkMan
DC Crew

Member #118968

Quote:
As far as the Stock market what party is in charge for the last 4 years? where has the majority of the bailout money gone? who has donated record amount of money to the Barry Obama project? Again Obama ads win again
Who has donated a record amount of money to the Obama campaign? Well, definitely not Wall Street, because what they donated to Romney was 3x the amount they donated to the Obama campaign. Maybe you should read more often:

"Wall Street made a huge bet on Mitt Romney and lost. The financial services sector contributed $61 million to Mitt Romneyís campaign compared to giving only $18.7 million to Barack Obama, according to the Center for Responsive Politics. The $80 million spent on the two 2012 presidential campaigns by the finance sector was more than any other single industry."
http://www.forbes.com/sites/nathanva...lection-loser/

Quote:
So you are believing that only the media on the left is correct?
Is that what I said? No, that's not at all what I said. The "bubble" I'm referring to is people who get all of their news from a single source and turn on blinders to the outside world. It happens on both sides. But in this case, I was referring specifically to the "birther" and "secret homosexual Muslim" issues.

Certain news outlets were eager to promote certain conspiracy theories about Obama in an attempt to make people believe the President is illegitimate or somehow "foreign." Most people saw through the bullshit, and the ploy backfired. The Fox News bubble was so strong this election cycle, that even the Fox News pundits were buying the shit they were shoveling... most of them were predicting a landslide victory for Romney despite all the evidence otherwise, and they were genuinely shocked when reality came crashing down on their heads.

Quote:
Letís see, what percentage of voter did Ron get vs. Mitt? Again Mitt did share some of Ronís views you decided to disregard it. Again the Obama ads win again
Ron Paul got 0.0% of the vote... he wasn't on the ballot. You completely missed my point. I didn't disregard anything, it was a vast majority of the youth vote that decided to disregard Mitt Romney. Ron Paul had overwhelming support among voters under the age of 30, and yet Mitt Romney lost that voting block by more than 20%... if you honestly don't see the point I'm trying to make here, I don't know what to tell ya.

Quote:
How in the heck do you come to the conclusion that the Republican Party wants to suppress any voter?
Since 2000, there have been only 10 documented cases of in-person voter fraud. The average rate of ALL voter fraud is about 0.000013% of all votes cast. Like I said, it's a problem that doesn't exist. And yet, this was the excuse used by Republican governors in Pennsylvania, Ohio and Florida to institute new voter ID laws and reduce voting hours (in the case of Ohio, reduce voting hours only in Democratic counties... until it was overturned by the courts). It was an obvious attempt to suppress Democratic turnout, which backfired.

Quote:
People should only be allowed to vote once. How would you in force that?
The states are in charge of running their elections, so each one is a little different, but I can tell you how it works here in California:

When you register to vote, you send the state a form with your name, address, Social Security Number (SSN), and signature (the SSN obviously has to match the name the federal government has on record). The state sends you your voter registration which has your voter number (if they tell you you've already registered at a different address, then you should report possible voter fraud). When you show up to the polling place, you show your voter registration to the volunteer, and before they give you a ballot, they make you sign in their book next to your name and voter number.

Obviously, if there's already a signature next to your name and number, that either means you've already voted, or someone else voted for you (in which case, you need to report voter fraud). Of course it's not 100% foolproof, but it's about 99.99987% foolproof. Voter fraud does happen, but it only happens about as often as the Cubs win the World Series... and when it does happen, it's easy to catch.

Quote:
It sorts has been proven and will be more proven in the next 4 years that our southern neighbors who are here illegally do not want legalized immigration reform, they want to stay her and collect all the goodies that allow them to survive inside our boarder and their relatives who are here legally support this. Each year that this problem has been kicked down the road its gotten larger. I have nothing against the southern neighbor but I have a hard time paying for them. And I am paying for it when they support a party who is hell bent on giving every man woman and child freebies because the rich have taken advantage of them too long.. Again Obama ads win
And what, pray tell, are these "goodies" or "freebies" that illegal immigrants are taking advantage of? Every government program I'm aware of requires a valid Social Security Number.

And again, you seem to have missed my point. I'm not advocating illegal immigration. My point is that there are plenty of legal citizens in this country who happen to be Hispanic, and when the Republican party vilifies immigrants and promotes xenophobia, they're disregarding an entire chunk of the electorate. You can be tough on immigration without vilifying immigrants. If you keep disregarding Hispanics and young voters, you're going to keep losing elections.

Quote:
I stand proud that I voted for what was right for this country and not was right for myself. have a nice day
And I also stand proud that I voted for what is right for this country and not for generous tax breaks for myself. Have a nice day .

Last edited by TheMelkMan; 11-09-2012 at 10:11 PM.
TheMelkMan is offline   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-09-2012, 09:45 PM   #38
c6vettedude
DC Crew

Member #120057

Quote:
And we shall overcome...with the help of "these people."
Good try Geneus, but some of those guys will never, ever, ever get it.
c6vettedude is offline   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
2006 Blk C6 vert w/A&A Supercharger kit w/V3 upgrade, Random Tech ceramic-coated LT headers w/hi-flo cats and Corsa Extreme exhaust. New dyno #'s 611rwhp/583tq
Old 11-09-2012, 09:49 PM   #39
c6vettedude
DC Crew

Member #120057

Quote:
Originally Posted by the machine View Post
Tex you are definitly on the right path, but there is no reason that the pubs couldn't attract the black vote too.
[Needle scratches across the record] :rol ling::rolling ::ro lling:
2006 Blk C6 vert w/A&A Supercharger kit w/V3 upgrade, Random Tech ceramic-coated LT headers w/hi-flo cats and Corsa Extreme exhaust. New dyno #'s 611rwhp/583tq
Old 11-09-2012, 10:22 PM   #40
c6vettedude
DC Crew

Member #120057

Quote:
As long as we have only one major media (left leaning) it now longer provides oversight to our government and thats a big deal when the founding father relied on the media to police our government. It is now posiable for 1 party to influence elections little lone beat an incumbant. I stand proud that I voted for what was right for this country and not was right for myself. have a nice day
Both sides of the media spend a good deal of time pandering to those on the fringes, but when will the Republicans take their own so-called values to task and take responsibility for their own actions. They've made a living off of "BLAMING, BLAMING and more BLAMING" off of the liberal media.

Here's a clue! It's not the liberal media's job to support Republicans, and it's not Fox News channel's job to support the Dems... that's how the story goes! Deal with it like a men! Isn't O' Reilly always claiming how they're the #1 cable news program in America for over 10 years running?? If this is the case, then why the "Panty-down B!+(h3n" on a CONSTANT basis. How about growing a "Pair" and start dealing with your parties issues first.

You could first start by not listening to IDIOTS like Limbaugh, Hannity and the rest of the Fox news "Court Jesters". Stop listening too, and coddeling blatant racist, sexist homophobes like Nugent, Gringrich and other highly visible supporters of the Republican party. It would help if you guys started useing reasoning and logic... and realized that this is the year 2012....not 1870!

Isn't the Pubs always talking about pulling yourself up and not blaming the system?? Why can't you do the same??
It's time you guys grew up and stop acting like little boys looking to blame somebody else because your life didn't go the way you wanted it to.

So like I said in previous post, pull your skirts down, grow a set and let'em hang, start to think critically, start to think for yourselves, use the common sense that god gave you, take off your tin foil hats and turn off FNC. Learn how to follow the golden rule, and perhaps people other than racist, sexist, prejudiced and homophobic white males might join your party. Until then, continue to suffer in your deluded, self-deceiving world of self-righteous, hypocritical BULL SH!+!
Old 11-10-2012, 08:22 AM   #41
Geneus
DC Crew

Member #64482

My Corvette(s)
Z06

Quote:
Originally Posted by c6vettedude View Post
Good try Geneus, but some of those guys will never, ever, ever get it.
Only too happy that at least someone undersstood.

Sometimes people should think about what they are about to write before they write it...they'd realize then their written words could expose them for what they are...but whatever.
Old 11-10-2012, 05:28 PM   #42
MSG C5
DC Crew

Member #33886

My Corvette(s)
2004 Convertible

Quote:
As a moderate independent who has voted Democratic in the only three Presidential elections I've been able to participate in, I have a few genuine pieces of advice of my own to offer the Republicans:

First of all, stop catering to bigots and conspiracy nuts. In another thread that announced Obama as the winner of the election, one of the first comments was calling Obama a "faggot from Kenya" who was going to "suck c***," and someone else was claiming that when the stock market bounces back, it will be because of Democratic manipulation.

You can't expect to win elections when you depend on your entire constituency to be made up of bigots and people who live in the Fox News bubble. When you have people on your side ranting about Obama being a secret Muslim homosexual from Kenya, or clowns like Donald Trump "investigating" birth certificates, this hurts you a lot more than it helps. People see through your bullshit.

My second piece of advice would be to look at Ron Paul. He had a HUGE youth constituency. Republicans need to examine why that is. I personally think many of his ideas are a bit loony, but he's not your typical slimy politician. He's a straight-forward guy who has conviction and is consistent. Republicans need to pay attention. All of those youth voters became discouraged/disenfranchised when Ron Paul's voice was suppressed by the establishment.

Fiscal conservatism is something that actually appeals to a lot of young people. Smaller, more efficient government, less waste, reform of entitlement programs that can't sustain the status quo... these all should be an easy sell to young people, but when the choice is between a party that runs up huge deficits to bomb some backwards country I've never heard of, send my friends and family off to become crippled or die, and give tax breaks to those who don't need them... or, a party that runs up huge deficits to build bridges, schools, hospitals, and other infrastructure... I'll vote for the latter every single time.

You need more people like Ron Paul who rant about fiscal responsibility, and less people like Rick Santorum and Todd Akin who rant about criminalizing contraception and "legitimate" rape or increasing military spending to start a war with Iran.

My third piece of advice would be to stop with the voter suppression (this ties in with the demographics issue). This seems to have backfired. When you try to prevent "certain people" from voting by passing laws under the guise of solving a problem that doesn't exist, this just pisses people off. They end up with more resolve and determination to vote, and will jump through any hoops you put in their way because now they really have a reason to fight against you.

Finally, my last piece of advice is regarding immigration. I think it's actually possible to be tough on immigration without vilifying immigrants (illegal or otherwise). I personally don't advocate amnesty or lax immigration laws, but I realize that these are just people who want nothing more than to make a life for themselves and their families, who want to become American, and who probably work harder in 12 hours than many of us work in a week. These aren't people who deserve to be vilified. If you want to vilify a group involved with the immigration problem, vilify the employers who hire illegals. Start throwing CEOs in jail who run companies that hire illegals, and I'm sure you'll see the immigration problem solve itself.

I genuinely hope this election was a wake-up call for the Republicans, and they get their shit together. We need a strong opposition party in this country.
Well said!

As a proud independent, I am often forced to defend my position to both my Democratic and Republican friends. Neither side can understand why I don't choose a side, however I don't believe either side has "the" best plan. I am liberal when it comes to social causes, i.e. woman's right to choose, gay marriage, etc. and follow the creed not to judge another person. However, although I support a person's individual rights, my conservative side simply wants less government and does not want to pay taxes to support these causes. Although I am pro choice, I don't want to pay for birth control pills or abortion procedures. If it is an individual decision, then the individual should pay for it.

I try to vote for the best leader and the person who has the strongest character, regardless of their political party. I have never voted a straight party ticket as I believe it's often a compromise that offers the best solution for all people.

I truly believe that 90% of the US population are moderate, unfortunately the 5% extreme left nutjobs and the 5% extreme right nutjobs get all the press. The rest of us are somewhere in the middle trying to work together and figure it all out.

It's sad how the same Republican party that preserved our union and abolished slavery over the years, is now considered by most people to be the least tolerant of the two parties.
MSG C5 is offline   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
formerly "RedBarchetta"
Old 11-10-2012, 09:52 PM   #43
blckslvr79

Member #67576

My Corvette(s)
1979 L82 4speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSG C5 View Post
It's sad how the same Republican party that preserved our union and abolished slavery over the years, is now considered by most people to be the least tolerant of the two parties.

Amazing what marketing spin and media control can do to an image.
Old 11-11-2012, 06:26 AM   #44
XQIZT
You've been pimped!!

Member #80197

My Corvette(s)
1985 Z51, 1977 custom

Quote:
Originally Posted by blckslvr79 View Post

Amazing what marketing spin and media control can do to an image.
You brought up something I never really thought of in clear terms...but politics is a BUSINESS like any other. So what you're saying is Democrats are better businessmen than Republicans at selling their "product". They sold their product better than the other side. Doesn't matter that once you get the product home, it a Chinese piece of crap that breaks when you take it out of the box...the people still bought it and there is a "no returns" policy.
XQIZT is offline   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
"Alexa" - 1985 Z51 - In memory of the last Corvette Dad owned.

"Desiree" - 1977 - Wife's car, with an attitude problem

Click here for more info about our cars and autocrossing and other Corvette stuff.
Old 11-11-2012, 06:53 AM   #45
Vette_Newb
The Copy/Paste King

Member #6180

My Corvette(s)
1989 L98 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by XQIZT View Post
You brought up something I never really thought of in clear terms...but politics is a BUSINESS like any other. So what you're saying is Democrats are better businessmen than Republicans at selling their "product". They sold their product better than the other side. Doesn't matter that once you get the product home, it a Chinese piece of crap that breaks when you take it out of the box...the people still bought it and there is a "no returns" policy.
It's a much easier sell..

Democrat: We will take someone else's stuff and give it to you.

Republican: We will provide opportunity fro you to earn your way.

Not hard to figure out what the knuckledraggers will choose..
Vette_Newb is online now   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
Fascism is a religion of the state. It assumes the organic unity of the body politic and longs for a national leader attuned to the will of the people. It is totalitarian in that it views everything as political and holds that any action by the state is justified to achieve the common good. It takes responsibility for all aspects of life, including our health and well-being, and seeks to impose uniformity of thought and action, whether by force or through regulation and social pressure. Everything, including economy and religion, must be aligned with its objectives.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (12 CHARACTERS MAXIMUM), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.