Gun holster for your corvette. - Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums

Go Back   Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums > Other Discussions/Topics > Stingray's "Bad Shark" Lounge
Register Forums Garage Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Notices

Stingray's "Bad Shark" Lounge Welcome to our seriously OFF TOPIC discussion forum section! Open 24-hours a day since 2003.

Shops/Tuners
Custom Image Corvettes
A&A Corvette
Corvette tuner

Interior
Corvette aftermarket products

Insurance

Parts & Products
Race Ramps
Edelbrock
ATI/Procharger
Corvetteguys.com
Melrose Motorsports
Parts Taxi
Airaid
Mid America Motorworks
Pfadt Racing
Madvette Motorsports
Hi-tech Custom Concepts
Corvette aftermarket products
Corvette Garage
Corvette Parts and Accessories
Corvette Car Care Products
Corvette HID
Mid America Motoroworks

Tracks/Schools
Bob Bondurant School of High Performance Driving
Corvette driving school

Wheels/Tires
Cray Wheels

Services
BADWERKS.com

Old 01-06-2013, 06:19 PM   #1
MEATHEAD1

Member #48881

My Corvette(s)
ZO6 07

Gun holster for your corvette.

Going to be making Gun Holster for my corvette, this something that I have thought about sometime. Question to all who reads this would you buy one for your Vette?
Made to fit
All makes and models
Any gun shotgun pistol ect
MEATHEAD1 is offline   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
YES YOU CAN DRIVE IT,,,,JUST MAKE THE FIRST PAYMENT.

I'M a Post Whore <------its official now.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-06-2013, 06:43 PM   #2
C5 Dude
DC Crew

Member #120318

My Corvette(s)
99 C5

I just wear mine. The only thing I would be interested in is one that is hidden and secure enuff to protect from a break in. Otherwise I'll just keep mine on my side or my ankle.

Just my 2c.
C5 Dude is online now   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
Rock on!
No...I can't spell...I'm a RedNeck!
Tuned by KP Racing - http://www.kpracing.com
Vara-Ram Cold air, CompCams Torquer V2, .675 Double Racing Springs, Titanium Spring Hardware, High Volume Oil Pump, Cloyes Heavy Duty Type R Roller Chain Set, Pfadt motor and diff mounts, ECS trans/diff brace, Spec stage 3 clutch, TIC Adjustable Master, Kooks Long Tubes, Kooks High Flows with X Pipe, Corsa Muffs
Old 01-06-2013, 08:09 PM   #3
C4forlife
DC Crew

Member #54904

My Corvette(s)
1986 1996

It would be nice if it was something like the "pocket" the late c4 has in the door panels. I would be ok with taking it off my hip on a long trip but not on the short in and out errand runs.
C4forlife is offline   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
96 stock and 86E I don't even know how to explain anymore.
“Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws.”
~Plato
Old 01-06-2013, 08:24 PM   #4
MEATHEAD1

Member #48881

My Corvette(s)
ZO6 07

I plan on making one for my vette I have to carry one at all times, but thing I have found out is it hard to find one that makes it very easy for me to use with out making a lot holes or worse the wear and tear on the seats, I have some great Ideals and some easy access and locks when not in the car.

Old 01-06-2013, 08:54 PM   #5
C5 Dude
DC Crew

Member #120318

My Corvette(s)
99 C5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEATHEAD1 View Post
I plan on making one for my vette I have to carry one at all times, but thing I have found out is it hard to find one that makes it very easy for me to use with out making a lot holes or worse the wear and tear on the seats, I have some great Ideals and some easy access and locks when not in the car.
Do you mean it will have easy access and lock securely in the car when you are not?

That I would be interested in. I could keep a back up in it all the time and or just put my ankled weapon in it when I'm driving. How secure are we talking here?
Rock on!
Vara-Ram Cold air, CompCams Torquer V2, .675 Double Racing Springs, Titanium Spring Hardware, High Volume Oil Pump, Cloyes Heavy Duty Type R Roller Chain Set, Pfadt motor and diff mounts, ECS trans/diff brace, Spec stage 3 clutch, TIC Adjustable Master, Kooks Long Tubes, Kooks High Flows with X Pipe, Corsa Muffs
Old 01-06-2013, 09:17 PM   #6
MEATHEAD1

Member #48881

My Corvette(s)
ZO6 07

Quote:
Originally Posted by C5 Dude View Post
Do you mean it will have easy access and lock securely in the car when you are not?

That I would be interested in. I could keep a back up in it all the time and or just put my ankled weapon in it when I'm driving. How secure are we talking here?
Very secure, and easy to open, with benefits of taking it out of the car and into the house/job/gun range looking at pattens for this but only for the corvette market no other make or model.

Old 01-07-2013, 06:17 AM   #7
C5 Dude
DC Crew

Member #120318

My Corvette(s)
99 C5

Quote:
Very secure, and easy to open, with benefits of taking it out of the car and into the house/job/gun range looking at pattens for this but only for the corvette market no other make or model.
Well if its "VERY" secure and it looks good "AND" the price was reasonable, then I think I would buy one. I always have a weapon with me as well and fine my hip holster is a pain in the Vette and the ankle holster can be bothersome when performance driving becuase of almost lying down in the car. In my truck it sits perfect but when in a low riding vehicle it wants to move around unless I strap it so tight it bothers me.
Rock on!
Old 01-07-2013, 08:55 AM   #8
c6vettedude
DC Crew

Member #120057

Depending on the size of the pistol, perhaps you could something outfitted under the seat. I was another site some years back, and that's what some guys were doing. I'll be looking into fabricating something this spring.
c6vettedude is offline   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
2006 Blk C6 vert w/A&A Supercharger kit w/V3 upgrade, Random Tech ceramic-coated LT headers w/hi-flo cats and Corsa Extreme exhaust. New dyno #'s 611rwhp/583tq
Old 01-07-2013, 10:11 AM   #9
Bill Davies
DC Crew

Member #118694

My Corvette(s)

Quote:
Going to be making Gun Holster for my corvette, this something that I have thought about sometime. Question to all who reads this would you buy one for your Vette?
Made to fit
All makes and models
Any gun shotgun pistol ect

I'd be interested to see what you have in mind.
Bill Davies is offline   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-07-2013, 12:46 PM   #10
MEATHEAD1

Member #48881

My Corvette(s)
ZO6 07

Universal rack

At first it was just for the vette, then a light came on. The one I am going to build will fit in any car or truck, the up side to this it will fit on your wall at the house,truck,van,atv, this will be one key set up. Horizontal or Vertical set up for any type car/truck ect.
The real neat thing about this it would take second to take off the wall and mount into the car or truck, but very secure to were no one is going to take it with out some major work at breaking into it.
Will keep everyone posted about this I am very excited about this.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (12 CHARACTERS MAXIMUM), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.