The common thread......... - Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums

Go Back   Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums > Other Discussions/Topics > News Room
Register Forums Garage Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Notices

News Room This section is for discussing current events.

Shops/Tuners
Custom Image Corvettes
A&A Corvette
Corvette tuner

Interior
Corvette aftermarket products

Insurance

Parts & Products
Race Ramps
Edelbrock
ATI/Procharger
Corvetteguys.com
Melrose Motorsports
Parts Taxi
Airaid
Mid America Motorworks
Pfadt Racing
Madvette Motorsports
Hi-tech Custom Concepts
Corvette aftermarket products
Corvette Garage
Corvette Parts and Accessories
Corvette Car Care Products
Corvette HID
Mid America Motoroworks

Tracks/Schools
Bob Bondurant School of High Performance Driving
Corvette driving school

Wheels/Tires
Cray Wheels

Services
BADWERKS.com

Old 01-21-2013, 02:54 PM   #1
PredatorC6
DC Crew

Member #115883

My Corvette(s)
C6

Garage
The common thread.........

The five worst mass killings have a common thread.

Hint #1: None of them belonged to the NRA.

Ft Hood~~~ Registered Democrat and radical Muslim who supported Al Qaeda and Hamas

Columbine ~~~ Too young to vote; both families were registered Democrats and progressive liberals

Virginia Tech ~~~ Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff ~ Registered Democrat

Colorado Theater ~~~ Registered Democrat; staff worker on the Obama campaign; Occupy Wall Street participant; progressive liberal

Connecticut School Shooter- ~~~ Registered Democrat; hated Christians.

Common thread is that all of these shooters were progressive liberal Democrats. Check the story link below.

http://clashdaily.com/2013/01/the-5-...rom-democrats/
PredatorC6 is online now   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
Why do they call it "common sense" when, in fact, it has become so uncommon?

That's my opinion, it outta be your's.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-21-2013, 02:59 PM   #2
Texdentist

Member #76657

My Corvette(s)
2013 Coupe, 2009 Coupe - traded, '74 Coupe totalled, '77 Coupe sold

Quote:
Originally Posted by PredatorC6 View Post

Ft Hood~~~ Registered Democrat and radical Muslim who supported Al Qaeda and Hamas

Columbine ~~~ Too young to vote; both families were registered Democrats and progressive liberals

Virginia Tech ~~~ Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff ~ Registered Democrat

Colorado Theater ~~~ Registered Democrat; staff worker on the Obama campaign; Occupy Wall Street participant; progressive liberal

Common thread is that all of these shooters were progressive liberal Democrats. Check the story link below.

Well, alright then. Guess that means we need to ban Democrats from society. While I get accused of being a member of the anti-gun movement, I'm not. But I wouldn't mind being part of an anti-Democrat movement.
Texdentist is online now   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-21-2013, 03:19 PM   #3
Vette_Newb
Account Disabled.

Member #6180

My Corvette(s)
1989 L98 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texdentist View Post
Well, alright then. Guess that means we need to ban Democrats from society. While I get accused of being a member of the anti-gun movement, I'm not. But I wouldn't mind being part of an anti-Democrat movement.
We don't accuse you of being a member of the anti-gun movement, we accuse you of being complicit with your willingness to compromise. Never compromise your religious beliefs, your principles, nor your marriage. As a US citizen it is your duty to defend the constitution from all enemy's, foreign and domestic. This might not be your hot button issue, but it will still have an effect on the rest of your belief system. I am basing that last statement on your own stated values/principles.

Where do I sign up to ban liberal/progressives?
Vette_Newb is online now   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
Fascism is a religion of the state. It assumes the organic unity of the body politic and longs for a national leader attuned to the will of the people. It is totalitarian in that it views everything as political and holds that any action by the state is justified to achieve the common good. It takes responsibility for all aspects of life, including our health and well-being, and seeks to impose uniformity of thought and action, whether by force or through regulation and social pressure. Everything, including economy and religion, must be aligned with its objectives.
Old 01-21-2013, 03:22 PM   #4
Junkman2008
DC Pit Crew Boss

Member #71977

My Corvette(s)
2001 Navy Blue Metallic Coupe

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by PredatorC6 View Post

I'd believe that article when pigs fly. Just look at the source. Even if it was true, it means very little. Especially since the kids were not registered democrats. Using your logic, we should ban all white people because most serial killers are white. Just as most whites are NOT serial killers, most democrats are not mass killers. You're using junior high school mentality.
Junkman2008 is online now   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
"Marines - Making the other guy die for his country for over 200 years."
Old 01-21-2013, 03:29 PM   #5
Vette_Newb
Account Disabled.

Member #6180

My Corvette(s)
1989 L98 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkman2008 View Post
I'd believe that article when pigs fly. Just look at the source. Even if it was true, it means very little.
Why? When solving problems, generally you look for the common denominator and work from there.

The other common denominator not being discussed by the gun grabbers is the psycho active drugs that all of the shooters have in common.
Fascism is a religion of the state. It assumes the organic unity of the body politic and longs for a national leader attuned to the will of the people. It is totalitarian in that it views everything as political and holds that any action by the state is justified to achieve the common good. It takes responsibility for all aspects of life, including our health and well-being, and seeks to impose uniformity of thought and action, whether by force or through regulation and social pressure. Everything, including economy and religion, must be aligned with its objectives.
Old 01-21-2013, 03:30 PM   #6
Fluffy

Member #68058

My Corvette(s)
JSB 2008 Coupe

Quote:
I'd believe that article when pigs fly. Just look at the source. Even if it was true, it means very little. Especially since the kids were not registered democrats. Using your logic, we should ban all white people because most serial killers are white. Just as most whites are NOT serial killers, most democrats are not mass killers. You're using junior high school mentality.
I vote to ban all black men because urban legend has it that they have a large phallus.

Fluffy is online now   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
Rayman XIII
Old 01-21-2013, 03:41 PM   #7
PredatorC6
DC Crew

Member #115883

My Corvette(s)
C6

Garage
Just as there is a common thread linking hardcore liberal democrats to these murders, I believe there is more than one common thread that links democrats together.

There is a mental illness involved here. The inability to understand the truth, the elitist attitude and mental state, the what’s mine is mine and what’s your’s is mine, too view of the world, the hypocrisy in their every idea, the audacity to lie or spin the in the face of oblivious facts, the inability to recognize right from wrong and the complete lack of common sense or logic.

The democratic party of today is not the party of JFK or FDR. It is being managed by nut jobs like Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, and George Soros with the help of the main stream media morons like Chris Mathews, Ed Schultz, and Jon Stewart.

The unfortunate fact is that, because of the dumbing down of the American voter over the past 4 decades (thank you public education system along with the failed integration experiment) many ignorant individuals believe their crap, hook, line, and sinker. Any attempt to discuss the facts is now met by pulling the race card or personal attacks.

We all know this to be true. It is undeniable. And it is a disgrace to this once great nation.
PredatorC6 is online now   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
Why do they call it "common sense" when, in fact, it has become so uncommon?

That's my opinion, it outta be your's.
Old 01-21-2013, 03:44 PM   #8
Junkman2008
DC Pit Crew Boss

Member #71977

My Corvette(s)

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vette_Newb View Post
Why? When solving problems, generally you look for the common denominator and work from there.
True, but the logic is flawed. They all had on shoes, they all had hair, they all had fingers and toes and they were all wearing cloths. These are things that I also have and I always wear clothing when in public. With all those similarities that I share with those shooters, I have NO desire to wipe out any group of people in a public setting. Not even the Ku Klux Klan. Their being democrat or associated with the democratic party has as much of a bearing on their action as their having nose hair. None. This is a perfect example of political RHETORIC, something the news room is notorious for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffy View Post
I vote to ban all black men because urban legend has it that they have a large phallus.

...and huge slongs too!
The Following User Says Thank You to Junkman2008 For This Useful Post:
treeb (01-21-2013)
Old 01-21-2013, 03:50 PM   #9
Vette_Newb
Account Disabled.

Member #6180

My Corvette(s)
1989 L98 Coupe

Quote:
True, but the logic is flawed. They all had on shoes, they all had hair, they all had fingers and toes and they were all wearing cloths. These are things that I also have and I always wear clothing when in public. With all those similarities that I share with those shooters, I have NO desire to wipe out any group of people in a public setting. Not even the Ku Klux Klan. Their being democrat or associated with the democratic party has as much of a bearing on their action as their having nose hair. None. This is a perfect example of political RHETORIC, something the news room is notorious for.
Doesn't it strike you as strange that this particular group, accounts for most of the mass shootings? It's no secret democrats are generally anti-gun.. I mean is it really so wrong to point out the obvious?

You know as well as I do that if these kids all come from conservative or libertarian households this would be THE issue..
Old 01-21-2013, 03:50 PM   #10
Junkman2008
DC Pit Crew Boss

Member #71977

My Corvette(s)

Garage
Failed integration experiment?

I would like to respond, but I want to make sure that you are referring to what I think you are referring to. Please elaborate.
Old 01-21-2013, 04:01 PM   #11
XQIZT
You've been pimped!!

Member #80197

My Corvette(s)
1985 Z51, 1977 custom

Oh yea....I like where THIS thread is heading.....

Funny how when amazing "coincidences" like this are used in an attempt to define all Republicans, the rivers of tears begin and all we hear is "a few bad apples.................."
XQIZT is online now   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
"Alexa" - 1985 Z51 - In memory of the last Corvette Dad owned.

"Desiree" - 1977 - Wife's car, with an attitude problem

Click here for more info about our cars and autocrossing and other Corvette stuff.
Old 01-21-2013, 04:01 PM   #12
Fluffy

Member #68058

My Corvette(s)
JSB 2008 Coupe

Quote:
...and huge slongs too!
Like I said, urban legend ...
Fluffy is online now   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
Rayman XIII
Old 01-21-2013, 04:06 PM   #13
Junkman2008
DC Pit Crew Boss

Member #71977

My Corvette(s)

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vette_Newb View Post
Doesn't it strike you as strange that this particular group, accounts for most of the mass shootings? It's no secret democrats are generally anti-gun.. I mean is it really so wrong to point out the obvious?
Again, I would need to see documented and unbiased proof before I would remotely begin to believe such a statement. How does one go about finding out my party affiliation unless I tell them? Is there a public record that anyone can go look at? I'm not saying there isn't, I just wouldn't have a clue as to where to find such information. Also, where is the person or person's documented proof that they have actually researched this information? A right wing magazine for gun enthusiast? Hardly what I would call proof. I would be more apt to believe this if EVERY mass shooter was included in this study and the study was done by an unbiased organization. Picking 5 mass shooters out of how ever many there have been is selective sampling. You can make the results of any study look any way you want using that formula.
Old 01-21-2013, 04:07 PM   #14
Vette_Newb
Account Disabled.

Member #6180

My Corvette(s)
1989 L98 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by XQIZT View Post
Oh yea....I like where THIS thread is heading.....

Funny how when amazing "coincidences" like this are used in an attempt to define all Republicans, the rivers of tears begin and all we hear is "a few bad apples.................."
Oh no, I think the drug tie-in is much more important that the political status of the parents. But I am always game for good banter..

Old 01-21-2013, 04:07 PM   #15
Junkman2008
DC Pit Crew Boss

Member #71977

My Corvette(s)

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffy View Post
Like I said, urban legend ...
You have penis envy.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (12 CHARACTERS MAXIMUM), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.