Ammo Shortage - Page 7 - Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums

Go Back   Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums > Other Discussions/Topics > News Room
Register Forums Garage Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Notices

News Room This section is for discussing current events.

Shops/Tuners
Custom Image Corvettes
A&A Corvette
Corvette tuner

Interior
Corvette aftermarket products

Insurance

Parts & Products
Race Ramps
Edelbrock
ATI/Procharger
Corvetteguys.com
Melrose Motorsports
Parts Taxi
Airaid
Mid America Motorworks
Pfadt Racing
Madvette Motorsports
Hi-tech Custom Concepts
Corvette aftermarket products
Corvette Garage
Corvette Parts and Accessories
Corvette Car Care Products
Corvette HID
Mid America Motoroworks

Tracks/Schools
Bob Bondurant School of High Performance Driving
Corvette driving school

Wheels/Tires
Cray Wheels

Services
BADWERKS.com
Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2013, 11:26 AM   #91
blckslvr79

Member #67576

My Corvette(s)
1979 L82 4speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by the machine View Post
Those are just words dude. there is no basis in fact for what you believe, in this little poem.

But lets get back to your original list....You said that you would give me a list of a few countries where the government attacked it's citizens. You listed I think 8 or 9. When I asked you to just take one and show us where the government atacked the citizens, you come back with this line of BULLSHIT "I've shown you a list of many "Democracies" that have failed and or led to oligarchies and dictatorships".

Now of course anybody with any sense at all knows there is a big difference between a government that attackes it's citizens and democracies that have failed or led to oligarchies and dictatorships, but let me explain it to you....When a government attacks it's citizens, the government doesn't fall, the government remains in power. Every country you listed had examples of Coups that brought down a legitimately elected government and was overthrown by some citizens of that country. So what you have given us is proof of the reverse of what you claim to fear.

So maybe the government needs to buy all of these bullets to keep nuts like you from trying to undo the fair and free elections that have kept this country free and strong.

Your delusion knows no bounds.
blckslvr79 is online now   Quick reply to this message
I'm taking care of my procrastination issues, just you wait and see.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-25-2013, 11:30 AM   #92
Vette_Newb
The Copy/Paste King

Member #6180

My Corvette(s)
1989 L98 Coupe

Quote:
Newb the problem with you and people like you who believe in these rediculous government conspiracy theories is that you are so invested in your fear, that you need to have the government do something to you to justify your existence and your beliefs. This is what led to the Oklahoma city bombing, where hundreds of innocent government employees (citizens of this country) and their children (also citizens) were killed because of some nut who believed too much in the BULLSHIT you are selling here again.
I wonder is Randy Weaver or the Branch dividians would agree with you?

You can go ahead and clue us in as to why government agencies who operate primarily in our borders, need man-killer ammo in the range of 1.4 billion rounds. Practice? I know the chickenhead theory about the gov using the most expensive ammo for target practice, I just don't buy into chickenhead theory.

How about the hardened checkpoint booths? Lemonade stands?

What about the fully staffed FEMA camps? Daycare?

Machine, your an ok guy. But it wasn't guys like me who led Tim McVeigh to commit the atrocity he did, no matter how much the loony left likes to think it did. What led Tim McVeigh will never be known for sure, but Ruby Ridge and Waco did not help your cause of "The government is us and protects us".

Quote:
Just because you have a difference of oppinion with those who are in power does not mean that you are being abused by the government. Oppinion is not fact, and even someone with a fourth grade education knows that .
I do have a difference of opinion, I am of the opinion that the constitution is still supreme law. And your still batshit crazy if you think gun control helps with crime.
Vette_Newb is offline   Quick reply to this message
Fascism is a religion of the state. It assumes the organic unity of the body politic and longs for a national leader attuned to the will of the people. It is totalitarian in that it views everything as political and holds that any action by the state is justified to achieve the common good. It takes responsibility for all aspects of life, including our health and well-being, and seeks to impose uniformity of thought and action, whether by force or through regulation and social pressure. Everything, including economy and religion, must be aligned with its objectives.
Old 01-25-2013, 11:36 AM   #93
blckslvr79

Member #67576

My Corvette(s)
1979 L82 4speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vette_Newb View Post

You can go ahead and clue us in as to why government agencies who operate primarily in our borders, need man-killer ammo in the range of 1.4 billion rounds. Practice? I know the chickenhead theory about the gov using the most expensive ammo for target practice, I just don't buy into chickenhead theory.

Machine, your an ok guy. But it wasn't guys like me who led Tim McVeigh to commit the atrocity he did, no matter how much the loony left likes to think it did. What led Tim McVeigh will never be known for sure, but Ruby Ridge and Waco did not help your cause of "The government is us and protects us".

I do have a difference of opinion, I am of the opinion that the constitution is still supreme law. And your still batshit crazy if you think gun control helps with crime.
Old 01-25-2013, 02:33 PM   #94
the machine

Member #67421

My Corvette(s)
1966 Big Block Vert, 2008 Z06, 1969 435 , 1959 vert. Non vette ...2011 CTS-V wgn, 2014 silverado

Quote:
Originally Posted by blckslvr79 View Post

Your delusion knows no bounds.
Yes you claim that freely elected governments have attacked thier people many times but cannot provide one instance of this theory.....and my delusion knows no bounds. I think your tin foil hat is way too tight.
the machine is offline   Quick reply to this message
Welcome to the Machine....
Old 01-25-2013, 02:48 PM   #95
the machine

Member #67421

My Corvette(s)
1966 Big Block Vert, 2008 Z06, 1969 435 , 1959 vert. Non vette ...2011 CTS-V wgn, 2014 silverado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vette_Newb View Post

Since when is resisting law enforcement a patriotic act. That is what both Randy Weaver and the Branch dividians did. Guys on this sight have said many times that if the police come to arrest you, give in and fight in court later. I am sure you were on Rodney Kings side as he got his ass pummled.

Tim McVeigh was trying to start the war that guys like you all yearn for. That battle with the governmet that proves once and for all that you are right to want to carry guns to protect yourself from the government....but you guys constantly fail to understand that the government is not some king or distant group of evil doers....they are your next door neighbors and the guy down the street....and that was painfully brought to light when Tim McVeigh attacked the evil government and killed hundreds of US citizens....all of them our friends and neighbors. And any other time you or someone like you starts shooting to prove his constitutional rights you will strengthen the resolve of normal law abiding citizens to turn away from you and your ideas. And that is what will cost you your guns...not my call for calm, and reason.
Old 01-25-2013, 02:53 PM   #96
ArKay99

Member #43955

My Corvette(s)
1999 FRC - 2009 Z06

Garage
Quote:
Yes you claim that freely elected governments have attacked thier people many times but cannot provide one instance of this theory.....and my delusion knows no bounds. I think your tin foil hat is way too tight.
Can YOU name ONE freely elected government, other than the few that first got elected here?

Do you see the dichotomy in my question? Our government is not freely elected, is it?

So, based on that fact, I'll start with Syria, right this very moment.

Germany practiced extermination of a portion of it's citizenry prior to WW2. Stalin did a pretty good job on his constituents. You seem to be fixated on the concept that our government would concentrate on the entire population as a whole...I guess to be 'fair'. But there is nothing to say they wouldn't wage war against a segment of the population they 'deemed' a 'threat'.
ArKay99 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Extreme taxation, excessive controls, oppressive government competition with business, frustrated minorities and forgotten Americans are not the products of free enterprise. They are the residue of centralized bureaucracy, of government by a self-anointed elite. - Ronald Reagan
Old 01-25-2013, 02:58 PM   #97
blckslvr79

Member #67576

My Corvette(s)
1979 L82 4speed

Quote:
Vette Newb already covered it for you.

These things happen right in front of you and you still deny it.
Old 01-25-2013, 03:00 PM   #98
blckslvr79

Member #67576

My Corvette(s)
1979 L82 4speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArKay99 View Post
Can YOU name ONE freely elected government, other than the few that first got elected here?
I bet Machine thinks our politicians are still "freely elected"!
Old 01-25-2013, 03:04 PM   #99
ArKay99

Member #43955

My Corvette(s)
1999 FRC - 2009 Z06

Garage
Quote:
I bet Machine thinks our politicians are still "freely elected"!
I hit return and then added some more....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArKay99 View Post

Do you see the dichotomy in my question? Our government is not freely elected, is it?

So, based on that fact, I'll start with Syria, right this very moment.

Germany practiced extermination of a portion of it's citizenry prior to WW2. Stalin did a pretty good job on his constituents. You seem to be fixated on the concept that our government would concentrate on the entire population as a whole...I guess to be 'fair'. But there is nothing to say they wouldn't wage war against a segment of the population they 'deemed' a 'threat'.
Extreme taxation, excessive controls, oppressive government competition with business, frustrated minorities and forgotten Americans are not the products of free enterprise. They are the residue of centralized bureaucracy, of government by a self-anointed elite. - Ronald Reagan
Old 01-25-2013, 08:09 PM   #100
87vette81big
DC Crew

Member #117927

My Corvette(s)
1987 Corvette Convertible

Quote:
But since the government controls the power grid, Phone system and telecoms, if they want to turn off the power all they have to do if flick the switch.

But who would do this??? Our soldiers??? The police???? Who?????
Oh boy.
I think your ok too machine.
The Kool Aid is tainted. Please do not ingest no more.
Rumor has it sick and mentally deranged have urinated in it.
Possible other foreign organic matter also.

Yes, look up in the sky tonight.
10,000 some manmade low orbit sattelites.
Chaos , shutdown possible by them.

Bam bam bama.
Need Gunny to explain ?
US Marine like him will rectify kool aid poisoning.

Brian
87vette81big is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 01-28-2013, 05:59 AM   #101
Vette_Newb
The Copy/Paste King

Member #6180

My Corvette(s)
1989 L98 Coupe

Quote:
Since when is resisting law enforcement a patriotic act. That is what both Randy Weaver and the Branch dividians did.
Not exactly.. unless you consider feds shooting your kid and dog resisting law enforcement.. in your case, that might actually be the truth. David Koresh was resisting so hard, he invited (and the cops accepted) law enforcement to his home to shoot with him, just a couple days before the attack on him.

Quote:
blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah
Dude, your just too spun to realize that all this gun control horseshit has nothing to do with crime.. if you really think it does you need some mental help.
Vette_Newb is offline   Quick reply to this message
Fascism is a religion of the state. It assumes the organic unity of the body politic and longs for a national leader attuned to the will of the people. It is totalitarian in that it views everything as political and holds that any action by the state is justified to achieve the common good. It takes responsibility for all aspects of life, including our health and well-being, and seeks to impose uniformity of thought and action, whether by force or through regulation and social pressure. Everything, including economy and religion, must be aligned with its objectives.
Old 01-28-2013, 07:49 AM   #102
the machine

Member #67421

My Corvette(s)

If all of you guys truly believe that our government is not freely elected and we are all being treated so badly here, then why would you guys want to stay here??? It kind of goes back to what a lot of you were saying in the Bush days....if you hate this country so much why not leave. The majority seems very happy with who was elected. the majority seem to think that some controls on guns are needed. The only ones who seem to think differently are the same ones who a pissed off that their guy didn't win the Whitehouse. But if you resort to overthrowing the government by force when you don't get your way...what is to stop some other group from overthrowing your guys by force once they get in. From there it is a very short ride to third world chaos.

I would bet good money that three quarters of you bad-asses would shit your pants and run if you were confronted by armed trops sent to put down your revolt.

Your heros who claim that their guns will only be taken from their cold dead hands would quickly change their tune when reality rears it's cold truths. Hell some of the bad-asses who talked shit when pumped up by the crowds later come back with their tails between thier legs to explain that no they were not advocating violence. Ted Nugent is a prime example.
Old 01-28-2013, 01:09 PM   #103
blckslvr79

Member #67576

My Corvette(s)
1979 L82 4speed

Quote:
If all of you guys truly believe that our government is not freely elected and we are all being treated so badly here, then why would you guys want to stay here??? It kind of goes back to what a lot of you were saying in the Bush days....if you hate this country so much why not leave. The majority seems very happy with who was elected. the majority seem to think that some controls on guns are needed. The only ones who seem to think differently are the same ones who a pissed off that their guy didn't win the Whitehouse. But if you resort to overthrowing the government by force when you don't get your way...what is to stop some other group from overthrowing your guys by force once they get in. From there it is a very short ride to third world chaos.

I would bet good money that three quarters of you bad-asses would shit your pants and run if you were confronted by armed trops sent to put down your revolt.

Your heros who claim that their guns will only be taken from their cold dead hands would quickly change their tune when reality rears it's cold truths. Hell some of the bad-asses who talked shit when pumped up by the crowds later come back with their tails between thier legs to explain that no they were not advocating violence. Ted Nugent is a prime example.
The Bad Ass Liberal hath spoken.

All bow down to King Machine! Ye opinion is far superior to us minions. Thou tallt amungst us.
Old 01-28-2013, 01:31 PM   #104
the machine

Member #67421

My Corvette(s)

Quote:
The Bad Ass Liberal hath spoken.

All bow down to King Machine! Ye opinion is far superior to us minions. Thou tallt amungst us.
I'm not the one advocating revolution.
Old 01-28-2013, 01:46 PM   #105
ArKay99

Member #43955

My Corvette(s)
1999 FRC - 2009 Z06

Garage
Quote:
I'm not the one advocating revolution.
Calm down. People have been advocating revolution since the revolution.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (12 CHARACTERS MAXIMUM), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.