Hi guys -- About 1 1/2 month ago, we purchased the PFADT JOC Stage 1 suspension package and it was installed on the Grand Sport. As many of you know, the GS already has a decent OEM suspension as it is derived from the Z06. After six weeks of driving with the JOC Stg 1, both my hubby and I can offer the following feedback for those who may be interested.
(FYI: I am one of "those gals" who actually can drive on a track & spirited where appropriate - was taught by an Indy pro-driver friend of ours back in 2005 - not in a Vette, rather a suped-up S2000.)
JOC Stage 1 review:
1. Immediately noticed after installation.
2. Easier to navigate sharper turns (ie. tight parking lots)
3. Certainly more stable in all turns - allows for greater feedback when pushing it and a feeling of confidence.
4. Over small and large bumps alike - not harsh at all yet decreased up / down motion. (make sense?) Ours is set to the highest setting of the three settings available.
5. Other than a few front suspension "pops" within the first few days after the installation (shocks breaking in?), no noise, pops, squeaks.
6. High speed driving - increased feeling of stability (especially at 130, and certainly over 140 - OEM felt a bit "floaty" while the JOC feels planted -- again, fosters driver confidence.
7. Quality products offered from PFADT. I'm big on quality and when it comes to suspension, tires, brakes, etc... I have always felt it worth a bit more to get quality which hopefully equates to safety, longevity, and overall satisfaction.
8. The yellow bar thingy looks very sporty from the rear view.
9. The quick directional change, such as assertively going from one lane to the next when passing a slow poke is done with greater control with the JOC.
Sorry that my review isn't technical, but hope it helps anyone who may be interested in this worthy upgrade.