REPORT: FBI's underage prostitution probe of Bob Menendez moves to NJ - Page 2 - Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums

Go Back   Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums > Other Discussions/Topics > News Room
Register Forums Garage Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Notices

News Room This section is for discussing current events.

Shops/Tuners
Custom Image Corvettes
A&A Corvette
Corvette tuner

Interior
Corvette aftermarket products

Insurance

Parts & Products
Race Ramps
Edelbrock
ATI/Procharger
Corvetteguys.com
Melrose Motorsports
Parts Taxi
Airaid
Mid America Motorworks
Pfadt Racing
Madvette Motorsports
Hi-tech Custom Concepts
Corvette aftermarket products
Corvette Garage
Corvette Parts and Accessories
Corvette Car Care Products
Corvette HID
Mid America Motoroworks

Tracks/Schools
Bob Bondurant School of High Performance Driving
Corvette driving school

Wheels/Tires
Cray Wheels

Services
BADWERKS.com
Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2013, 12:57 PM   #16
Vette_Newb
The Copy/Paste King

Member #6180

My Corvette(s)
1989 L98 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by C6 CRUZR View Post
It's hilarious that machine is bashing sources
on this story while at the same time relying
on an HBO movie as a source in another thread.

Ya just can't make up tripe like that.
Between Machine & HBO and the Roadster and his facebook facts they don't have a lot of room to be bashing me. And anyone calling the NYT a credible source is kind of

I like to use the NYT when I can, it keeps the leftwing nuts calm..

Speaking of keeping the wingnuts calm, here is a bone or 2 for you Machine.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/11/us...9i/ukNlYlCAdzw

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/31/ny...-menendez.html

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/09/op...tmenendez&_r=0

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/01/ny...robertmenendez

We all know how badly you hate anything right-wing..
Vette_Newb is online now   Quick reply to this message
Fascism is a religion of the state. It assumes the organic unity of the body politic and longs for a national leader attuned to the will of the people. It is totalitarian in that it views everything as political and holds that any action by the state is justified to achieve the common good. It takes responsibility for all aspects of life, including our health and well-being, and seeks to impose uniformity of thought and action, whether by force or through regulation and social pressure. Everything, including economy and religion, must be aligned with its objectives.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-12-2013, 01:45 PM   #17
the machine

Member #67421

My Corvette(s)
1966 Big Block Vert, 2008 Z06, 1959 fuelie, 1959 vert. Non vette cars ...2011 CTS-V wagon, 2008 Humr

Quote:
It's hilarious that machine is bashing sources
on this story while at the same time relying
on an HBO movie as a source in another thread.

Ya just can't make up tripe like that.
Actualy I didn't use the HBO movie as a source...I simply stated that the timing of Ratzingers resignation was interesting considering the release of the HBO documentary last week.

I simply explained what the content of that documentary was.

it's funny that you say you can't make up tripe like that....yet you just did. Seriously a guy with your condition should probably just keep quiet....your alzheimers is showing.
the machine is offline   Quick reply to this message
Welcome to the Machine....
Old 02-12-2013, 01:56 PM   #18
the machine

Member #67421

My Corvette(s)
1966 Big Block Vert, 2008 Z06, 1959 fuelie, 1959 vert. Non vette cars ...2011 CTS-V wagon, 2008 Humr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vette_Newb View Post
Between Machine & HBO and the Roadster and his facebook facts they don't have a lot of room to be bashing me. And anyone calling the NYT a credible source is kind of

I like to use the NYT when I can, it keeps the leftwing nuts calm..

Speaking of keeping the wingnuts calm, here is a bone or 2 for you Machine.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/11/us...9i/ukNlYlCAdzw

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/31/ny...-menendez.html

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/09/op...tmenendez&_r=0

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/01/ny...robertmenendez

We all know how badly you hate anything right-wing..
Not bashing you at all...just trying to help. After all have you noticed how many people even look at the shit you post anymore. I usualy try to respond just to make you look less pathetic. You see when you are constantly posting up wild stories about the bansters and government about to overthrow us, and the Fed is trying to bankrupt the country and the only good candidate in the last presidential race was Ron Paul, and on and on and on....well you start to look insane. When you twist a good story about a corrupt Senator into an unfounded story about underage prostitutes....you look insane. Now I know that the only way to make yourself not look insane, is to say everyone else is actualy the insane ones....but that just kind of proves your insane.

I guess in the future I will just let you hang yourself.
Old 02-12-2013, 02:17 PM   #19
ArKay99

Member #43955

My Corvette(s)
1999 FRC - 2009 Z06

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by the machine View Post
Not bashing you at all...just trying to help. After all have you noticed how many people even look at the shit you post anymore. I usualy try to respond just to make you look less pathetic.
Keep up the good work. By showing how utterly pathetic you are, it gives anyone else in a thread you're in a certain je ne sais quoi.
Quote:
You see when you are constantly posting up wild stories about the bansters and government about to overthrow us, and the Fed is trying to bankrupt the country and the only good candidate in the last presidential race was Ron Paul, and on and on and on....
I seem to remember a certain candidate by the name of Gary Johnson that you fawned over for quite some time, after you dumped Romney because he made too many 'dumb remarks'. I also remember that it was none other than Newb himself, that gave you knowledge of Johnson in the first place.
Quote:
well you start to look insane. When you twist a good story about a corrupt Senator into an unfounded story about underage prostitutes....you look insane. Now I know that the only way to make yourself not look insane, is to say everyone else is actualy the insane ones....but that just kind of proves your insane.
Now, that's sum funny shit raht there...
Quote:
I'm sure he'd agree he would be much better off disassociating himself with you...I know I am.
ArKay99 is online now   Quick reply to this message
Extreme taxation, excessive controls, oppressive government competition with business, frustrated minorities and forgotten Americans are not the products of free enterprise. They are the residue of centralized bureaucracy, of government by a self-anointed elite. - Ronald Reagan
Old 02-12-2013, 02:21 PM   #20
Vette_Newb
The Copy/Paste King

Member #6180

My Corvette(s)
1989 L98 Coupe

Quote:
Not bashing you at all...just trying to help. After all have you noticed how many people even look at the shit you post anymore. I usualy try to respond just to make you look less pathetic. You see when you are constantly posting up wild stories about the bansters and government about to overthrow us, and the Fed is trying to bankrupt the country and the only good candidate in the last presidential race was Ron Paul, and on and on and on....well you start to look insane. When you twist a good story about a corrupt Senator into an unfounded story about underage prostitutes....you look insane. Now I know that the only way to make yourself not look insane, is to say everyone else is actualy the insane ones....but that just kind of proves your insane.

Yeah, I notice. I notice the same yankers coming in to bash.

And I notice that anything posted from the right, get's a doulbe bashing from the "republicans" on the board.

And I notice no one replies when you start a thread, so you quit starting them.

Yeah, I notice.
Fascism is a religion of the state. It assumes the organic unity of the body politic and longs for a national leader attuned to the will of the people. It is totalitarian in that it views everything as political and holds that any action by the state is justified to achieve the common good. It takes responsibility for all aspects of life, including our health and well-being, and seeks to impose uniformity of thought and action, whether by force or through regulation and social pressure. Everything, including economy and religion, must be aligned with its objectives.
Old 02-12-2013, 03:39 PM   #21
the machine

Member #67421

My Corvette(s)

Quote:
Yeah, I notice. I notice the same yankers coming in to bash.

And I notice that anything posted from the right, get's a doulbe bashing from the "republicans" on the board.

And I notice no one replies when you start a thread, so you quit starting them.

Yeah, I notice.
The last thread I started had 42 replies and 593 views.
The one before that had 100 replies and 1769 views.

Hell just on this first page, I see two threads you started with 0 replies.

When you bombard the sight with bullshit you just become less important to the conversation. I haven't posted much latley because nothing is really happening. But that doesn't stop you, becasue you just post made up shit, when nothing is happening.
Old 02-12-2013, 03:46 PM   #22
Vette_Newb
The Copy/Paste King

Member #6180

My Corvette(s)
1989 L98 Coupe

Quote:
The last thread I started had 42 replies and 593 views.
The one before that had 100 replies and 1769 views.

Hell just on this first page, I see two threads you started with 0 replies.

When you bombard the sight with bullshit you just become less important to the conversation. I haven't posted much latley because nothing is really happening. But that doesn't stop you, becasue you just post made up shit, when nothing is happening.
I only post from news sources Machine.. I don't spout bullshit or post facebook facts. You keep coming back for more.. so evidently someone cares.

Page 1:

20 replies 359 views
22 replies 177 views
22 replies 296 views
25 replies 361 views
8 replies 145 views
13 repleis 307 views
60 replies 635 views
6 replies 124 views
2 replies 117 views
0 replies 79 views
Old 02-12-2013, 03:49 PM   #23
the machine

Member #67421

My Corvette(s)

Quote:
I only post from news sources Machine.. I don't spout bullshit or post facebook facts. You keep coming back for more.. so evidently someone cares.

Page 1:

20 replies 359 views
22 replies 177 views
22 replies 296 views
25 replies 361 views
8 replies 145 views
13 repleis 307 views
60 replies 635 views
6 replies 124 views
2 replies 117 views
0 replies 79 views
looks like you care too....and your second 0 now moved to page two. I have never had a zero reply thread.
Old 02-12-2013, 03:54 PM   #24
Vette_Newb
The Copy/Paste King

Member #6180

My Corvette(s)
1989 L98 Coupe

Quote:
looks like you care too....and your second 0 now moved to page two. I have never had a zero reply thread.
What are these?

http://www.digitalcorvettes.com/foru...d.php?t=163534
http://www.digitalcorvettes.com/foru...d.php?t=156332
http://www.digitalcorvettes.com/foru...d.php?t=152525

Oh yeah.. 0 reply threads.. from Machine..
Old 02-12-2013, 04:07 PM   #25
the machine

Member #67421

My Corvette(s)

Well you got me there....but only one in the news room....Now you on the other hand had 90 in only the first 8 pages of your threads, and the vast majority of them were in the news room. 90 ignored threads, my friend. That is not a good record, and that is why I am trying to save your reputation.
Old 02-12-2013, 04:11 PM   #26
Vette_Newb
The Copy/Paste King

Member #6180

My Corvette(s)
1989 L98 Coupe

Quote:
Well you got me there....but only one in the news room....Now you on the other hand had 90 in only the first 8 pages of your threads, and the vast majority of them were in the news room. 90 ignored threads, my friend. That is not a good record, and that is why I am trying to save your reputation.
Not ignored, just not replied too.

Don't worry about my reputation dude, it's an online forum.

Now let's compare banned camp trips.
Old 02-12-2013, 04:15 PM   #27
MR BRNS C6

Member #73972

My Corvette(s)
2006 Silver Fish

You guys.......

Oneupsmanship at its internet best!
MR BRNS C6 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Smithers, unleash the hounds.
Old 02-12-2013, 04:18 PM   #28
Vette_Newb
The Copy/Paste King

Member #6180

My Corvette(s)
1989 L98 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR BRNS C6 View Post

You guys.......

Oneupsmanship at its internet best!
No one does it quite like us..
Old 02-12-2013, 05:06 PM   #29
C6 CRUZR
DC Crew

Member #119297

My Corvette(s)
2005 Corvette Convertible

Quote:
Actualy I didn't use the HBO movie as a source...I simply stated that the timing of Ratzingers resignation was interesting considering the release of the HBO documentary last week.

I simply explained what the content of that documentary was.

it's funny that you say you can't make up tripe like that....yet you just did. Seriously a guy with your condition should probably just keep quiet....your alzheimers is showing.
You my friend are a liar and a pathetic excuse
for a human being. Although me pointing it out
is not news to anyone here.
C6 CRUZR is offline   Quick reply to this message
The Obamacare Health Exchanges Are Now Open In All 57 States -
Old 02-13-2013, 03:38 PM   #30
the machine

Member #67421

My Corvette(s)

Quote:
You my friend are a liar and a pathetic excuse
for a human being. Although me pointing it out
is not news to anyone here.
Well at least I can remember where I put my teeth. :rol ling::rolling :
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (12 CHARACTERS MAXIMUM), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.