CORVETTES AT CARLISLE : August 23-25, 2013 : Official Thread - Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums

Go Back   Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums > Corvette Events and Regional Discussion > Corvette Events > Northeast USA
Register Forums Garage Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Notices

Northeast USA Click here for regional USA map.

Shops/Tuners
Custom Image Corvettes
A&A Corvette
Corvette tuner

Interior
Corvette aftermarket products

Insurance

Parts & Products
Race Ramps
Edelbrock
ATI/Procharger
Corvetteguys.com
Melrose Motorsports
Parts Taxi
Airaid
Mid America Motorworks
Pfadt Racing
Madvette Motorsports
Hi-tech Custom Concepts
Corvette aftermarket products
Corvette Garage
Corvette Parts and Accessories
Corvette Car Care Products
Corvette HID
Mid America Motoroworks

Tracks/Schools
Bob Bondurant School of High Performance Driving
Corvette driving school

Wheels/Tires
Cray Wheels

Services
BADWERKS.com

Old 02-12-2013, 06:43 PM   #1
racelance
DC Crew

Member #34231

My Corvette(s)
'95 ZR-1 & '05 Callaway

Arrow CORVETTES AT CARLISLE : August 23-25, 2013 : Official Thread

Corvettes at Carlisle August 23-25, 2013

Below are a few links and descriptions of the 2013 Corvettes at Carlisle event:

1. Corvettes at Carlisle Website – be sure to check back frequently; we're continually updating our website to reflect any new activities!

2. Registering your Corvette for the Fun Field Sponsored by Corvette America.

--> 1963 Corvette Reunion - It's the 50th year celebration for the split window, click here to join us! Please help us spread the word, if you or you know of someone that owns a 1963 Corvette please let them know Corvettes at Carlisle 2013 will be the place to showcase their Corvette. We’re after SIXTY THREE (63) 1963 Corvettes – don’t miss this incredible display!!

3. Directions to/from Carlisle, PA

4. Event details for the weekend - We'll update this frequently so be sure to check back often.

5. Hotel Information & Contact List

6. Weather in Carlisle, PA

7. Saturday @ NOON - August 24, 2013 - REV YOUR ENGINES for 15 seconds & follow with a moment of silence. A tribute for my father, Chip Miller, who passed away from amyloidosis (more info: ChipMiller.org). This rev is for every Corvette hobbyist who lost a loved one or dear friend – let them hear and feel the rumble!

8. Chip's Choice is a special invitation-only display inside of Building T that highlights one aspect of the Corvette hobby. This year's theme will focus on the 1963 Corvette – expect to see some awesome machines that made history in the Corvette world.

10. We’re delighted to have the Chevrolet Team during Corvettes at Carlisle. This year expect to see a large number of Engineers and other GM team members sharing their knowledge on the all new next generation Corvette. This will be something every Corvette enthusiast won’t want to miss!

If you have any questions, please feel free posting them here & I'll be happy to answer them for you. I'm looking forward to another incredible year; we appreciate your support!

If anyone has anything else that would be helpful to add - please feel free posting it here.

Again, I'm looking forward to another wonderful year of Corvettes at Carlisle!

Life is good,

Lance Miller

PS To get the latest up to date information sign up for our ENEWSLETTER - CLICK HERE!
racelance is offline   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
Corvettes at Carlisle
August 24-26, 2012 - Come see what everyone is talking about!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-12-2013, 06:44 PM   #2
racelance
DC Crew

Member #34231

My Corvette(s)
'95 ZR-1 & '05 Callaway

Want to see a very special Corvette this summer? Join us to witness the Asteroid Corvette, a special '63 that was designed in part by the legendary George Barris. See this car as it was 50 years ago and see it at Carlisle!

More information can be found here: CLICK ME!

racelance is offline   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
Corvettes at Carlisle
August 24-26, 2012 - Come see what everyone is talking about!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (12 CHARACTERS MAXIMUM), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.