65,376,373 Guns Bought Since Obama Took Office - Page 4 - Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums

Go Back   Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums > Other Discussions/Topics > News Room
Register Forums Garage Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Notices

News Room This section is for discussing current events.

Shops/Tuners
Custom Image Corvettes
A&A Corvette
Corvette tuner

Interior
Corvette aftermarket products

Insurance

Parts & Products
Race Ramps
Edelbrock
ATI/Procharger
Corvetteguys.com
Melrose Motorsports
Parts Taxi
Airaid
Mid America Motorworks
Pfadt Racing
Madvette Motorsports
Hi-tech Custom Concepts
Corvette aftermarket products
Corvette Garage
Corvette Parts and Accessories
Corvette Car Care Products
Corvette HID
Mid America Motoroworks

Tracks/Schools
Bob Bondurant School of High Performance Driving
Corvette driving school

Wheels/Tires
Cray Wheels

Services
BADWERKS.com

Old 02-13-2013, 11:51 AM   #46
Texdentist

Member #76657

My Corvette(s)
2013 Coupe, 2009 Coupe - traded, '74 Coupe totalled, '77 Coupe sold

Quote:
Originally Posted by XQIZT View Post
Well this thread has officially jumped the shark.
What was your first clue?
Texdentist is online now   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-13-2013, 12:02 PM   #47
92Roadster

Member #36181

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vette_Newb View Post
One man didn't do it in Germany either. It took many groups and tons of people ignoring the obvious signs. Hitler was an elected official who set out to destroy his opposition and consolidate power. But he had no chance without the help of "normal" citizens either through ignorance or apathy.
....even though he was elected it was his belief he instilled
on the masses thru intimidation, with his power of destroying
ethnic groups is a far cry from our Democracy......

Quote:
Originally Posted by XQIZT
Well this thread has officially jumped the shark.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texdentist View Post
What was your first clue?
92Roadster is offline   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-13-2013, 12:30 PM   #48
Vette_Newb
The Copy/Paste King

Member #6180

My Corvette(s)
1989 L98 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92Roadster View Post
....even though he was elected it was his belief he instilled
on the masses thru intimidation, with his power of destroying
ethnic groups is
Actually he used a hope n change theme coming out of a financial crisis..
Vette_Newb is online now   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
Fascism is a religion of the state. It assumes the organic unity of the body politic and longs for a national leader attuned to the will of the people. It is totalitarian in that it views everything as political and holds that any action by the state is justified to achieve the common good. It takes responsibility for all aspects of life, including our health and well-being, and seeks to impose uniformity of thought and action, whether by force or through regulation and social pressure. Everything, including economy and religion, must be aligned with its objectives.
Old 02-13-2013, 12:34 PM   #49
92Roadster

Member #36181

Quote:
Actually he used a hope n change theme coming out of a financial crisis..
...you got to do better than that when trying to compare
a President with a Dictator....
Old 02-13-2013, 12:38 PM   #50
Vette_Newb
The Copy/Paste King

Member #6180

My Corvette(s)
1989 L98 Coupe

Quote:
...you got to do better than that when trying to compare
a President with a Dictator....
Hitler wasnt elected dictator..
Fascism is a religion of the state. It assumes the organic unity of the body politic and longs for a national leader attuned to the will of the people. It is totalitarian in that it views everything as political and holds that any action by the state is justified to achieve the common good. It takes responsibility for all aspects of life, including our health and well-being, and seeks to impose uniformity of thought and action, whether by force or through regulation and social pressure. Everything, including economy and religion, must be aligned with its objectives.
Old 02-13-2013, 12:48 PM   #51
92Roadster

Member #36181

Quote:
Hitler wasnt elected dictator..
....no but, he just assumed it....

lets go back to gun issue...
Old 02-13-2013, 06:07 PM   #52
87vette81big
DC Crew

Member #117927

My Corvette(s)
1987 Corvette Convertible

Quote:
Originally Posted by the machine View Post
Take a breath my friend. North korea is a crazy place but evn they are not crazy enough to send a nuke our way. We are prepared to defend against thousands of nukes comming at us from all over the world at one time, from the former Soviet union. Do you think we would really have a hard time knocking down one piece of shit rocket built by people who are half brain dead from mal-nutrician. Hell I doubt it would ven leave their own airspace before it was shot down.

Then the shit hits the fan alright....but not for us, but for them. Because the minute they launch a nuke towards us, the Chinese wash their hands of NK and we are free to modernize them into the stone age.

Don't let guys like Alex Jones and Glenn Beck scare you. They want you scared so they make millions off of you and people like you who trust them. Alex Jones is already worth $5million thanks to the fear he peddles, and Glenn Beck is worth more than $105 million. I don't begrudge them the right to make money....but not at the cost of fear that they are putting into the minds of so many people. These guys have been around forever...they used to sell snake oil, then they sold tonics and now they just sell fear. They take randomly collected tidbits of information and distort them into and end of the world scenario, that just cannot happen if you truly understand how the world and our country works.

Just remember a few facts and they will put you much more at ease....Obama is a president, not king, and as such he only holds one third of the power in this country. As president he is comander in chief of the armed forces, but the armed forces are made up of citizens of this country who would lay down their lives to protect it from all enemies foreign or domentic. Now I know you have nothing but respect for our men in uniform...Right!!!! So how could anybody get around them to get to you.
I am glad your mellow tonight Machine.
Don't under estimate North Korea.
If they can not NUKE US IN THE USA....
They can easily Nuke South Korea, Japan, & other heavily populated Zones on the Eastern World Hemisphere.

I don't have proof Machine but there are rumors of a new armed force Obama has created.
He does not need the US Army, Navy, Marines, Airforce to complete the agenda.

I have listened to Glen Beck, he is OK.
I like Alex Jones better.

There are farmers in this area worth more than 105 million.
Dress like bums & drive rusted out junk too.
So.

Last edited by 87vette81big; 02-13-2013 at 06:43 PM.
87vette81big is offline   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-13-2013, 06:32 PM   #53
87vette81big
DC Crew

Member #117927

My Corvette(s)

Quote:
Take a breath my friend. North korea is a crazy place but evn they are not crazy enough to send a nuke our way. We are prepared to defend against thousands of nukes comming at us from all over the world at one time, from the former Soviet union. Do you think we would really have a hard time knocking down one piece of shit rocket built by people who are half brain dead from mal-nutrician. Hell I doubt it would ven leave their own airspace before it was shot down.

Then the shit hits the fan alright....but not for us, but for them. Because the minute they launch a nuke towards us, the Chinese wash their hands of NK and we are free to modernize them into the stone age.

Don't let guys like Alex Jones and Glenn Beck scare you. They want you scared so they make millions off of you and people like you who trust them. Alex Jones is already worth $5million thanks to the fear he peddles, and Glenn Beck is worth more than $105 million. I don't begrudge them the right to make money....but not at the cost of fear that they are putting into the minds of so many people. These guys have been around forever...they used to sell snake oil, then they sold tonics and now they just sell fear. They take randomly collected tidbits of information and distort them into and end of the world scenario, that just cannot happen if you truly understand how the world and our country works.

Just remember a few facts and they will put you much more at ease....Obama is a president, not king, and as such he only holds one third of the power in this country. As president he is comander in chief of the armed forces, but the armed forces are made up of citizens of this country who would lay down their lives to protect it from all enemies foreign or domentic. Now I know you have nothing but respect for our men in uniform...Right!!!! So how could anybody get around them to get to you.
Not just me Machine.
You & others here Nationwide.
Old 02-13-2013, 08:02 PM   #54
iburke
Sir Dude

Member #6081

My Corvette(s)
1971 T-Top

Quote:
I only have one gun, and it's big enough to protect my home. I hear a lot about having an arsenal to protect ones self when society breaks down. Does anybody really think surviving is going to be good thing when society breaks down? You can't be vigilant 24/7/365 against the marauders, gangsters and rapists that will be coming for you, and if you survive those guys, you may have food and water for a few months or a year or two, but what then? I mean, is survival really even a worthwhile goal when unabridged anarchy reigns permanently? Not for me. Fortunately, I don't think society is going to break down in my lifetime. I'll leave it to my grown kids to decide if it's worth all the effort to them to live in a bunker with no food or water after the first year or two has past.
You sound like some one that at the first signs of trouble will pull out you pills and say its for the best that your family not endure the suffering... Glad my forefathers weren't like that when they settled this country...
iburke is offline   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
I can't tell if I'm dealing well with life these days or I just don't give a shit any more.
Old 02-14-2013, 09:31 AM   #55
the machine

Member #67421

My Corvette(s)
1966 Big Block Vert, 2008 Z06, 1969 435 , 1959 vert. Non vette ...2011 CTS-V wgn, 2014 silverado

Quote:
Originally Posted by 87vette81big View Post
I am glad your mellow tonight Machine.
Don't under estimate North Korea.
If they can not NUKE US IN THE USA....
They can easily Nuke South Korea, Japan, & other heavily populated Zones on the Eastern World Hemisphere.

I don't have proof Machine but there are rumors of a new armed force Obama has created.
He does not need the US Army, Navy, Marines, Airforce to complete the agenda.

I have listened to Glen Beck, he is OK.
I like Alex Jones better.

There are farmers in this area worth more than 105 million.
Dress like bums & drive rusted out junk too.
So.
Just today south Korea demonstarted theri new cruse missille which is accurate enough to enter a window anywhere in North Korea. The dmz between NK and SK is the most heavily armed place on the planet. There are huge anti missille batteries all allong the DMZ and in Japan too.

You have to understand that NK is incredbly lacking in technology. If you look at North Korea at night from space the country is dark, becuase they do not even have an adaquate energy grid.

As for the rumors of an Obama Army.....you really need to stop believing BULLSHIT. How could Obama hide a secret army?? How could Obama pay for a secret army??? How could Obama recruit a secret army??? Just think for a minute....if only one or two people were approched to join this secret army who did not believe in it, they could easily get a shit load of evidence of it's existance and turn it over to the press. In a matter of days something like this would be all over the news and would be a major story.

Try listening to alternative voices besides Glenn Beck and Alex Jones. I am not saying you should watch MSNBC...they are just as bad the other way.

There is a huge difference between a farmer who is worth $105million and Glenn Beck. That farmer is worth $105 million because his land is worth that....but if he sells it he no longer makes a living. Beck and Jones have made their money selling you and people like you lies and fear. I think one day you will wake up and realize that these guys have made you live your life in fear for no reason other than to make money off of that fear. I hope that revelation doesn't cause you too much pain my friend.
the machine is offline   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
Welcome to the Machine....
Old 02-14-2013, 09:55 AM   #56
87vette81big
DC Crew

Member #117927

My Corvette(s)

Quote:
Just today south Korea demonstarted theri new cruse missille which is accurate enough to enter a window anywhere in North Korea. The dmz between NK and SK is the most heavily armed place on the planet. There are huge anti missille batteries all allong the DMZ and in Japan too.

You have to understand that NK is incredbly lacking in technology. If you look at North Korea at night from space the country is dark, becuase they do not even have an adaquate energy grid.

As for the rumors of an Obama Army.....you really need to stop believing BULLSHIT. How could Obama hide a secret army?? How could Obama pay for a secret army??? How could Obama recruit a secret army??? Just think for a minute....if only one or two people were approched to join this secret army who did not believe in it, they could easily get a shit load of evidence of it's existance and turn it over to the press. In a matter of days something like this would be all over the news and would be a major story.

Try listening to alternative voices besides Glenn Beck and Alex Jones. I am not saying you should watch MSNBC...they are just as bad the other way.

There is a huge difference between a farmer who is worth $105million and Glenn Beck. That farmer is worth $105 million because his land is worth that....but if he sells it he no longer makes a living. Beck and Jones have made their money selling you and people like you lies and fear. I think one day you will wake up and realize that these guys have made you live your life in fear for no reason other than to make money off of that fear. I hope that revelation doesn't cause you too much pain my friend.
Yeah it looks like they are jacking off I know Machine.
The wife was stationed in South Korea during her service in the 1990's.
Do You know there are underground tunnels under the DMZ ?
North to South & Visa Versa.
Have been there since 1950's.
They keep digging new tunnels every few years.

They are resourceful, North Korea will surprise in our lifetime.

I read other news sources.
I follow what Vette Newb & few others I respect post.
They have sorted through BS already.

NO. Smart Farmers. Retired. Sold off. worth over 105,000 million.
Ethanol plants all over. Made them rich.
Old 02-14-2013, 09:57 AM   #57
87vette81big
DC Crew

Member #117927

My Corvette(s)

Sorry Machine.

Bam Bam Bama can go Fuck Himself.
Today, Tomorrow, and 50 years from now.
Old 02-14-2013, 10:39 AM   #58
Texdentist

Member #76657

My Corvette(s)
2013 Coupe, 2009 Coupe - traded, '74 Coupe totalled, '77 Coupe sold

Quote:
Are you kidding me? Obama already has an army more powerful than any other organization in the country. It's called the Mainstream Media, and it will slant every story to highlight how wonderful the Dems are and how mean the Pubs are in order to steer the feeble minded public into following the lib agenda. He won't need guns to take over. He's already started a pretty good takeover at the ballot box with the assistance of his army.
Texdentist is online now   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-14-2013, 10:47 AM   #59
92Roadster

Member #36181

Quote:
Are you kidding me? Obama already has an army more powerful than any other organization in the country. It's called the Mainstream Media, and it will slant every story to highlight how wonderful the Dems are and how mean the Pubs are in order to steer the feeble minded public into following the lib agenda. He won't need guns to take over. He's already started a pretty good takeover at the ballot box with the assistance of his army.
...how is that any different than other political groups...
Old 02-14-2013, 10:54 AM   #60
Vette_Newb
The Copy/Paste King

Member #6180

My Corvette(s)
1989 L98 Coupe

Quote:
...how is that any different than other political groups...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (12 CHARACTERS MAXIMUM), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.