Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

Local Car Show Locator

5K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  The Torch 
#1 ·
Spring is right around the corner and so is the season for Car Shows, Cruise in's, and Charity events.

Last year, during the Car Show season we launched a 100% free car show database for car show organizers and folks who just like to find car shows in their area. The site is really doing well and has over 7000 car shows loaded and over 65,000 registered users.

The site allows you the ability to click on a state and it will spit out all the local car shows in that state for the upcoming 30 days. You can also advance search by city, zip code radius, car show name, car show type, etc....You can also see a listing of all last years local car shows here.

The site is 100% free for all users and show promoters. Car show promoters and organizers simply add their show to the site with all the relevant information and it is instantly there for all to see and attend. We have also expanded to include all of Canada.

If you organize a car show, give it a try, nothing to lose, free and easy...If you want to search for a car show in your area, try it....again, 100% free and simple

If you have a free night and are looking for something to do after dinner, go to the site and see if there is a car show in your area, you can walk around and check out other peoples rides...

The site is www.carshowfinder.org (or com, does not matter). Stop by and check it out.....

Thanks,

Jim :cheers:

See less See more
#2 ·
Looks like a easy to use site! I made a Yahoo tool bar icon for it-will be using it this summer! :D

I noticed that there will be a 500 car Smart Cat show for Colorado in July-I cant wait to show up in my TR C5! :rolling:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.