Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

[SPECS/DETAILS] 2009 Corvette ZR1

169K views 143 replies 102 participants last post by  etmaguire 
#1 ·

GM PRESS RELEASES
  • 2009 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 reclaims dominion as the "King of the Hill" (read)
  • Corvette ZR1's chassis and suspension deliver a confident, comfortable driving experience (read)
  • Performance driven design supports the capability of the Corvette ZR1 and gives it unmistakable attitude (read)
  • Corvette ZR1: It's good to be the king (read)
  • 2009 Corvette ZR1 powered by the most powerful production engine ever from GM: The supercharged LS9 small block (read)

2009 CORVETTE ZR1 PRELIMINARY SPECS
  • 2009 Corvette ZR1 preliminary specifications (read)

2009 CORVETTE ZR1 PHOTOS/WALLPAPER
  • Click here for photo index for 2009 Corvette ZR1 pics

See less See more
#2 ·
I am sure that it will take some time to remove the smile from your face after driving it but......... They could have invested a few dollars on the interior especially the seats........ Just my opinion. Otherwise it is Fu&^ing HOT!!!!:smokin: :hump:

#74 ·
Who are you to critique design? You drive a C4! And duh the car looks similar to a Z06. We're years from the C7 and they aren't going to reskin the thing because there's a new motor. i think it looks just mean enough to stand out from a Z06 but if you really need everyone to know what you spent but don't have Ferrari money, buy a Viper.

#23 ·
I absolutely love the Splitter and Side Skirts on that thing! :partyon:

#25 ·
Loving the new grey colors!!!

But guaranteed the first thing the rags write about is the interior on a $100K car...unless the "upgraded" interior they refer to is different than the one in the pictures.

I do like the new grey 3LT leather though...looks sweet.

#35 ·
I read today on one of the corvette magazine sites that it will be almost $100000 and less then 5000 made.
Damn I wish I paid more attention to the site. The car looks great except for the ugly window in the hood. I hate it. Can you say Specter Werkes aftermarket...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.