Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

Stolen LPE Center Cap Sellersville Pa

2K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  Junkman2008 
#1 ·
Last Friday afternoon I parked my Vette in Sellersville Pa for about an hour. Someone stole the center cap off of my front left wheel. They are John Ligenfelter Series HRE wheels. The color of the center cap is red, white and blue.

The problem is the caps are no longer made and I am unable to purchase a replacement.

I would appreciate a heads up if anyone spots a cap like this. I’ve never run into anyone locally on the street or at a car show with wheels like mine so if you see one it is probably from my car.

See less See more
#5 ·
Just being Devel's advocate, it it possiable that it fell off during hard cornering? and if so is it possiable to retrace that day and look on the side of the road? I have lost center caps this way when they are not fastened from behind.

If it was stolen, the theives might have left a mark on the rim while trying to remove. just my nickels worth

I feel your pain, sorry it happened

#7 ·
It looks like they used an instrument like a pocket knife to pry it off. Only drove about 20 miles that day...no pot holes...no hard cornering...There is way if fell off on its own.
Nor

#6 ·
I will try and get you one. I may have a source.

:cheers:

#8 ·
Thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.