Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

I Hope This was No One Here!

4K views 23 replies 9 participants last post by  87vette81big 
#1 ·
:surprised :surprised :surprised

#4 ·
Nope, not me.
I was not in South Florida, I have witnesses and a solid alibi. Besides..I would never, ever drive what appears to be a Lexpus or exceed the speed limit after committing a felony. Walk away, always walk away, alot less conspicuous.:laughing:

The Corvette with the attached or unattached garage........very sad. :surprised

#5 ·
That smashed red vert reminds me of the time I went to a car wash (not my Vette, Junkman :laughing:), and saw a new red Vette convertible just starting through the line. A guy from out on the street ran into the tunnel, jumped in the Vette (after it had passed several brushes/rollers) started it, and tried to back it out. Unfortunately, one of the giant brushes caught on the rear deck and the harder he tried to back up, the more it dug into the car and pressed it toward the ground. He finally gave up, jumped out and ran off. The poor owner was standing at the exit of the tunnel and had no idea his car wasn't coming out. We were behind the glass watching the whole thing. The back half of that car was quite smashed. :surprised

#13 ·
I know those yanks talk about how dumb us southerners are, but at least around here we bolt our houses and garages down!
With all the tornadoes y'all have you have to. And then when a tornado hits it just picks up the garage roof, walls AND foundation and scatters it all over. Yep....I just noticed that in this pic the bottom plate of the wall is still bolted to the concrete slab. That works well. Congratulations.:devil:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.