Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

C7's Caught on the Street

6K views 32 replies 18 participants last post by  DRM87 
#1 ·
During my lunch yesterday, happened to catch and meet 3 of GM's "mule" driver's. Very nice gentlemen. Video of them driving, and parked for a walk around. ENJOY :]

Reactions: Andonis
#2 ·
I wonder what's with the taillights blinking like that. Is it a problem with the car or are they designed to do that. The white truck in front of the video car wasn't flickering.

That's as far as I got in the video due to the horrible music and the constant cussing.

#6 ·
I wonder what's with the taillights blinking like that. Is it a problem with the car or are they designed to do that.
That's what I was wondering. vette_85, did you take this video yourself? Did you notice the lights flickering in person? I'm wondering if it's because LEDs run at a frequency that's out of sync with the camera (kind of like when you record an old CRT monitor in a video, and those horizontal bars flicker across the screen... it's a video artifact that isn't really there). Thanks for the video.

edit: Oh, you already explained it in your most recent post... missed it. Yeah, that's what I figured.

#3 ·
Is that a JSB C7?!

The more I see, the more I like! I'll take mine -- 2nd to 3rd year model as a "Z", fully loaded please. :thumbsup:

#5 ·
Apologies for the music, i put it there to cover my cussing. Again, i was way to excited :partyon:. Thank you, I couldnt believe I caught em like that. As for the lights, its my camera when it picks up LED's.

#7 ·
My lady was recording as i drove. BUt in person, No they did not blink. It was the camera. All LED tail lamps do it on my camera ive noticed :thumbsup:

#10 ·
This is awesome. Thank you guys for the cool feedback. Again i know the music is annoying. But if your just gonna HATE on it, visit another thread. I just wanted to show everyone the cars. Thats what im hear for.:partyon:

Reactions: bkuper
#15 ·
More or less that they were test driving to find any kinks they may need to address. I asked him how the Direct Injection feels and the taller GENTLEMEN coming out of the BLUE one said "the torque and control is unbelievable, so fun to drive". Telling me that the black one was indeed a z51 w/the 7spd. The others base model. And of course that there getting stopped everywhere for pictures ha. Very cool guys though. Taller one was the most talkative. Other 2 seemed a little quieter, and i dont want to say "annoyed", but not as willing to talk about the car. So i didnt want to be a bother and let them have there lunch. I snapped a few more photos and had to get back to the shop for work :thud:I wish my lady would have gotten more of a walk around in the video, but the camera was dying. She liked the car on tv, and now LOVES the car seeing it now in person. :devil:

#17 ·
hilarious? :WTF

#19 ·
Aw man really? Its my favorite part. Something about it to me is just aggressive as hell looking. The LED headlamps are pretty sweet too. When i saw em coming at me, they looked like angry eyes comin down the road.

#24 ·
They are about the right ride hide for practical street driving, with the stock suspension you have about an inch of adjustment in them. Though honestly I wouldn't ride them much lower (if at all) then stock because I like being able to go up drive ways and over speed bumps. One of my friend had a Acura that was "slammed" and honestly its really not worth it, especially for a lot of guys they don't care about handling just the way it looks and that is pretty rice.

#32 ·
...good thing you had time to film it...:thumbsup:

...but whats up with your "Street Lights".....:laughing:

...have not seen that type before...:huh:

Haha, honestly I didnt realize those were weird. Ive lived here since I was 6yrs old. What do they look like in your knick of the woods?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.