Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

I Only Offer the Truth

6K views 34 replies 6 participants last post by  Junkman2008 
#1 ·

#6 ·
You've found your true calling. Car washing. I'm proud of you. Just try not to lean too far to the left when washing the bonnet. You may scratch the fender with your belt buckle. leaning a little left of center will keep your polished and waxes aligned with the universe. :laughing:

#7 ·
You've found your true calling. Car washing. I'm proud of you. Just try not to lean too far to the left when washing the bonnet. You may scratch the fender with your belt buckle. leaning a little left of center will keep your polished and waxes aligned with the universe. :laughing: You'll get more polishing done by leaning a bit more right. It will start to make sense to you.

#13 ·
Nice random guy on the web pic. Add to that, everyone here KNOWS that you are a Alabama fan. If that's you then this is me and my girlfriend.
You're RIGHT, I shouldn't PERPETUATE a lie by wearing the GEAR of the school my daughter CHEERS at.

This is the closest they have allowed me to get to the court, I know it's not as great as going to Louisville but my daughter wanted a solid education first. :nuts:

#14 ·
Hey, that's another nice random picture off the web. If you ever become important, they will allow you down ON the floor where you can take really up close pictures of important people, like this: :D

But since you are not a basketball fan, I don't expect you to recognize any of these NBA stars. ;)

#18 ·
Are you talking about my bachelor pad with the 2 car garage? Yea, I will remember that when I work my next 10-hours, which pays all of my bills for the month. Four-day weekends every week are a bitch! :rolling: :rolling:

So how many hours do YOU have to work to pay all YOUR bills for the month? From the looks of how much you eat, I'd say OVERTIME! :rolling:

#23 ·
Claims to have crib in Florida. Spends days and nights on Digital Corvettes instead of either fishing or chasing...

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
:WTF :WTF :WTF
:crazy: :crazy:
:WTF

#24 ·
Claims to have crib in Florida.
I don't have to claim....I will be sure to send you a picture when I et there next week.

Spends days and nights on Digital Corvettes instead of either fishing or chasing...
Says the guy with 7,000 more posts in 5 years less time being here. I'm not the guy with the prostate problem that forces me to get up at 3:00 AM to take a leak and then post here while claiming it was a break between booty calls.....but hey, whatever makes your situation seem better to you. :rolling:

You can keep your rooming house, your 30 year old water bed, and all the ass you claim you get because it doesn't compare anything I have....... a wonderful wife of 21 years with a great job, two great kids, and a very blessed life all the way around. :thumbsup:

#26 ·
So the humidity and mosquitos are what keep you in the rooming house? You keep telling yourself that your tenement is perfect and that you live in your vacation city:rolling:

I know it's funny to a low class guy like you that someone would be satisfied with their marriages, their children, and their life....so laugh away, you will never know what it's like to have what I have. ;)

BTW, I had a waterbed once......way back in 1985 right before they went out of style......just like your custom made double breasted suit. :nuts:

#29 ·
Nope! From the looks of those little pudgy fingers, I would say that you haven't lost a pound! So tell me, when you come through the door, do people yell...

Hey Kool-Aid! :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.