Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

[Episode 01!] "Vette Garage" - Episode 01 in HD (season premier!)

22K views 103 replies 70 participants last post by  Patrick 
#1 ·

WATCH THE FIRST EPISODE --> Vette Garage: The Series - Episode 1!

Don't forget to rate the episode on YouTube! Would love your feedback. :thumbsup:

EPISODE SUMMARY

The Vette Garage film crew heads out to Utah to spend 3 days with Pfadt Race Engineering, creators of Corvette and Camaro street/race products.

It's crunch time for Pfadt Racing, because they are trying to get organized and get on the road to SEMA in Vegas, and Aaron wants to get in "one more" race this year since his last racing effort ended in a final-lap crash.

With SEMA just days away, and a mad scramble to get to the start line of a 3-hour endurance race, anything can happen ... and did!​

See less See more
#5 ·
Excellent! The quality is great too, and that commercial wasn't half bad!:partyon: :partyon: :partyon:

#25 ·
Oh this is killing me, they block it from work, so I have to get it on my trusty iPhone, and I can't find it!!!!!!! I don't want to have to wait until late tonight!!

#26 ·
Great Episode.

Good Job Patrick:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

#32 ·
Great first eipsode! :thumbsup: It's so nice to stare at a face other than mine during editing for a change. :D

Patrick, you amaze me every single day with your brilliance. Way to go! :partyon:

~Becky~

#38 ·
Jill and I just watched Episode 1.Great job shooting and editing,Patrick.Becky,the music is HOT.We look forward to your adventures.

ZEP..:cheers: :thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.