Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

C7: More Pics Form AZ

8K views 33 replies 22 participants last post by  Aleem 1983 
#1 ·
I did not take these, they are from an AZ Corvette enthusiast website.

See less See more
#5 ·
These are definitely "proto" cars. The off color mirrors and body lines are a little off. Biggest indicator would be the missing Stingray emblems. A good promotion none the less.

#12 ·
Proof that to prove itself in luxury the Corvette will have to have an interior 200% better than a Bugatti.

Gentlemen if that occurs prepare for the first million dollar new Corvette not bought by Rick Hendrick or Pratt and Miller.

#19 ·
I seriously don't know why some of you even hang out on a Corvette forum, seeing as it is such an inferior product made with the cheapest possible materials arranged in the gauchest way possible.

Really one grainy cellphone pic of a pre-production test mule and the interior is judged to be a failure.

Shame on you arm chair quarterbacks, you haven't even seen the real deal, let alone touched it, sat in it, or even smelled it and yet have condemned it. :down:

#21 ·
Then you don't seriously understand Corvette enthusiasts, they are the ones that have through all the years kept this platform alive, were there through the years every time the bean counters at Chevy (GM) wanted to kill the car.

Right now they are a bit upset that all their hard work is again hanging on yet another Generation and the changes that come with it. And from what has been presented, the jury is still out.

You complain about those that don't like what they have seen because it is a pre-production mule....well how about all those that are creaming their jeans over those same mules????

Kinda like ordering a mail order bride from a Polaroid photo...eh? :rolling:

#20 ·
Well stated. There are those who are committed to disliking the C7....period.

Oh well. As long as there are 30K or so people a year who DO like it and buy one (or whatever the sales number needs to be), it really doesn't matter.
:cheers:

#24 ·
Said it before, say it again... I'll buy a C7 but in a couple of years once any first year potential issues are fixed, hopefully during the production process. Besides, I'm going for a C7Z, fully optioned of course.

Wide body C6 will certainly still hold their own and not look "old" compared to the C7. As for performance, the LS3 will hang right in there with the C7 (LS3 with mods - more hp/tq than the stock LT1); the Z06 and certainly the ZR1 have no worries.

#29 ·
I made a specific thread about this before and have said it multiple times.....the interior show on the reveal cars will be OPTIONAL (3LT). The standard interior will be the normal vinal and will not have all the carbon fiber.

You will NOT get a $100k car interior in a $50k car. People need to stop bitching and complaining about it. Go buy an Audi R8 and have the complete package, then you will just complain that you are getting raped on the track by a Corvette that costs half what your car costs.

#33 ·
You will NOT get a $100k car interior in a $50k car. People need to stop bitching and complaining about it. Go buy an Audi R8 and have the complete package, then you will just complain that you are getting raped on the track by a Corvette that costs half what your car costs.
:laughing:

#30 ·
News thus far suggests that even the base interior will be nicer than the base interior on the C6. The hi-end interior we've all seen looks about as nice as it needs to look...approaching the point of diminishing return.

And all the whining about size and weight. What's the point? This car will be faster in every measure than the base C6, with better fuel economy. How does one complain about a faster, more rigid, better handling machine?

#31 ·
I think that this is what the more reasonable people have been stating, that just because you don't like something doesn't mean you have look for reason to justify your opinion. Last I check we are all allowed our opinion on something, we will see soon enough how this car stacks up.

#34 ·
Black C7's

I think black C7 coupes will do pretty good in sales. That blue is very attractive. It's not here but Night Race Blue is carried over to the C7 generation and I picture that, in a convertable, with either black or beige interior to just get my money.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.