Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

Photoshop challenge

7K views 23 replies 16 participants last post by  johnb21 
#1 ·
Would love to see someone who is good at Photoshop mock up a 4 door C7 ala the Aston Martin Rapide. Be nice for America to have a true performance sedan.

Any takers?? Thank you in advance! :cheers:

#4 ·
He means something more along the lines of a Porsche Panamera or an Aston Martin Rapide. Both luxury performance sedans. As awesome as the CTS-V and future SS are they aren't within the same ecosystem as those two cars are. In this case a slightly smaller version of the Cadillac 16 concept from a few years ago and an updated style with a V10 would fit the bill I think.

Also an elongated C7 would look awful.

#13 ·
I think I'm going to be ill.....

:thud:

#18 ·
You may not want a 4 door it doesn't mean it would not be a good idea. Some people have children or just want the convenience of a 4 dr that can be really fun to drive and looks good!

if Aston Martin, Fisker, etc can pull it off Corvette can as well but better and for a lot less money.

#19 ·
Corvette isn't a brand it's a car and it needs to stay that way, besides the sedan is on the way. Holden showed the basic architecture tonight. Hopefully GM goes at least lt1 with the SS. It should have at least the 1le stuff on it if not MRC. If it were to get an lsa or the ls7 then I think it would be in the same class as ctsv.

Attachments

#21 ·
There are tons of rumors floating around that GM is planning to make it a separate brand. I think it would be amazing...

Corvette Manta Ray- smaller V6 2 seat sports car/commuter
Corvette Stingray-
Corvette Z06
Corvette ZR-1 with more extreme design variation for the super car look and ride
Corvette ????- 4 door sports sedan ala the Rapide

I love the idea!

#23 ·
Well lets add an SUV(Porsche pulled that off) and a pickup or ute, and a wagon, oh and front wheel drive micro car.

Lets follow the T-bird.
2 seat sports car
4 seat sports car
4 door car
2 door 4 seat coupe
hiatus
2 seat roadster
dead

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.