Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

Hello From DropTopGal

28K views 60 replies 48 participants last post by  DJ 
#1 ·
Hello from South Florida, fellow Vette drivers. ;) Some of you may already know me from the "other" forum. I am also a Vette driver. Current Vette is an 08 Convertible with a new 10 Grand Sport on order.

For years, Lexus and BMW have been our choice and have two 08 IS350s in the garage. We took a chance and leased the 08 Vette. Well, it has proven to be a GREAT (and reliable) ride and we are now "Vette for life". :thumbsup:

Yes, that is me in my avatar. Glamour photography is my hubby's "hobby" & our "spice", so we may share a few. We did notice the interest for gals n Vettes as that part of the forum often has the most viewers. :laughing: Besides, isn't it better to see the real deal and not a pro model?

(admin: photo added to thread)

See less See more
#31 ·
Bring it on. You are not only beautiful, but your obviously not shy, and proud to be ONE HOT MAMMA as they say. We welcome you to the forum, and maybe this will bring out my wife to the forum, at least for some pictures. My wife has an identical body to yours,( HOT. HOT .HOT. ) she's just too shy I guess for now. We would love to see more shots for sure.:thumbsup: :partyon:

#39 ·
Very nice!

#43 ·
WOW! Your husband is a lucky man,
Welcome to the forum and the Corvette world, Vette people are like no other group I can think of.
We all would love to see more of you. If they're too risky for this site I'd love to see them anyway guppie6990@hotmail.com
:laughing: playa playa

#47 ·
:buhbye:

#50 ·
Thanks again guys for the warm welcome! ;)

I have so many pics to share but will space it out every few weeks. Hubby gave me the wink, "go for it" and "have fun", so I shall. Realizing the forum rules, no nudity, just me having sexy fun with my Vette. :thumbsup:

#51 · (Edited)
You can always email the special ones to me ;) :laughing:

Again, welcome, you look great and so does your vette!

Take care!

#54 ·
Welcome Droptopgal,

Glad to hear you've been converted to a Vette lover. Hope to see a lot more of you around DC ... and certainly as much as you are willing to share here in the Corvette Babes section!

:thumbsup:

#56 ·
You guys are all perverted always asking for the "other" pictures. Drop Top, Just send them to me so you know they are in the hands of someone with outstanding character and unquestionable moral reputation. :rolling:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.