Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

Provocative of the wife....

45K views 59 replies 26 participants last post by  The Dude 
#1 ·
The wife let me snap a provocative photo since today is my birthday.

This is just what's in store for our shoot with the car in a couple weeks.

GOD I LOVE HER! ;)

PS.... please thank her for it for me.

See less See more
#35 ·
Well guys. I don't know if it will work out. I am pretty sure she is done with me.

I really screwed it up this time. She caught me with my hand in another cookie jar.

It's my fault and I'm a jack ass. I will regret it forever but what are you gonna do.

Sucks to be me now. :rolleyes:

#38 ·
This was all planned, wasn't it? You are doing the "wife delete mod" just to be able to work on the Vette and the XJ. Let's see, you got a XJ and lost the wife in the same week. Coincidence.....I think not.:D Sorry to be so mean this early but if you're looking for "Sympathy", it somewhere in the dictionary between "****" and "Syphilis". Just kidding. I'm really either happy or sad for you based on if you're happy or sad. I did the wife delete mod also and it worked out pretty well for me. Lots of more time to play with cars, make new friends and such.

#39 ·
I get your sick humor...lol

I am sitting at my favorite pub right now drinking a beer just thinking about my life and how I could go from having it all figured out to a girlfriend and getting divorced from a gold hearted grade A woman.

Man, when I screw up I do it good. But your right. No sympathy for me. I will drink a few, screw a few, and drive on like any good Joe would do.

She deserves better than me anyway. It's probably for the best.

#40 ·
I see hints and undertones that all is not as good as it can be for you. When I got the divorce I lost 30 pounds and buried my head in a beer bottle for a long time. Not the best choice for me and you may be different. Don't worry about the screwing a few right now. The time will come for that and you'll know when that is. If you're looking to get back together one day that wouldn't look good on your "I want you back" resume. In the meantime......enjoy a cold one for me.

#50 ·
:laughing:

Where's The Dude abiding these days? :huh: Perhaps in half or less...
I'm still around....:partyon:

The divorce is final....I got the house and my jeep and she got the other house and the FJ.

I got some new girl friends I will try to get some pics of with the Jeep...until I get my next Vette. ;)

I do miss the wife every now and then... :nuts:

:partyon:

#60 ·
I'm sure I can get them to pose with the Jeep in a suit but they wont do the ones like above with the face in them. They are too concerned about being identified by family I guess.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.