Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

Amy; She's Back in Black

1M views 2K replies 207 participants last post by  Norm 1 
#1 · (Edited)

This will be the Amy thread, so instead of creating new threads that some people complain about seeing "too much Amy", I'll just keep adding new pics to this thread...
All new pics will be added here unless there's rule or mod objection I don't know about...
So if you DON'T want to see Amy, never open this thread... :nuts:
Steve
PS- A special thanks to all that posted support for her after the "sister" incident. She pulled it together and we did some Victoria's Secret style pics this weekend...

See less See more
#8 ·
Nice Pic. I'm a leg man so of course I think this one is smoking Hot:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

#18 ·

This will be the Amy thread, so instead of creating new threads that some people complain about seeing "too much Amy", I'll just keep adding new pics to this thread...
All new pics will be added here unless there's rule or mod objection I don't know about...
So if you DON'T want to see Amy, never open this thread... :nuts:
Steve
PS- A special thanks to all that posted support for her after the "sister" incident. She pulled it together and we did some Victoria's Secret style pics this weekend...

Steve, this is a great idea...and I have to say. I don't think there is such a thing as "too much Amy"...:surprised

The curve of the fender highlighting the curve of her legs...which is sexier....hmmm tough choice...both are incredible in thier own way...

#24 · (Edited)
Now.. I wish I was the Fender of your Vette!
Nothing like the fender of a C-3 to accentuate the curves in any pic...although Steve's fender has something on it that just makes it look a little more curvy than most, same as SFAllison's ... not sure what that is... But I have to get some on mine though...

#32 ·
Hey Amy great shot! Thanks for all you do with class:thumbsup: Glad you worked it out with sis. Does this mean the blog will be back?

#34 ·
Sexy as hell,as always:D

#39 ·
Amy,

Don't let that idiot get to you. For whatever reason the sun in Southern California must have fried his brain and he can't seem to clear his vision. Either that or the level of silicon in Cali has poisoned his ability to treat others with respect. Apparently, his mother never taught him one of the golden rules to treat others like you would want them to treat you...:surprised

now that I've opened myself up for criticism...I might as well continue...

As you can see, you have your own group of fans, who have expressed our overwhelming support of you and Steve and the classy pictures that you have provided us.

I for one look forward to seeing more...:D

Rock on! and remember, sometime you gotta say... :WTF

Respectfully submitted...

Elmer

#49 ·
Since "he who shall not be named" is gone...at least from here for now... How about a new question...

Steve, Do you ever do any black and white photography, if so...do you have any of Amy and the vettes? Siince this is the back in black thread...it would only be appropriate!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.