Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

Amy; She's Back in Black

1M views 2K replies 207 participants last post by  Norm 1 
#1 · (Edited)

This will be the Amy thread, so instead of creating new threads that some people complain about seeing "too much Amy", I'll just keep adding new pics to this thread...
All new pics will be added here unless there's rule or mod objection I don't know about...
So if you DON'T want to see Amy, never open this thread... :nuts:
Steve
PS- A special thanks to all that posted support for her after the "sister" incident. She pulled it together and we did some Victoria's Secret style pics this weekend...

See less See more
#322 ·
I think a more truthful statement might be,
-
you would like to,
start at her nose and,
end at her toes,
with a few prolonged stops in between.
-
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:cheers:

#321 ·
Geez! All of you are rude, crude, and socially unacceptable!

THAT'S WHAT I LIKE ABOUT YOU! :rolling:

What I am thankful for this year:

1. Amy's Photos
2. Amy with a Vette
3. Amy in Black
4. Amy in sexy lingerie

:cheers:

#324 ·
OMG Amy! love the new photos. I need a cold shower now. :laughing: Two more things I am thankful for this Thanksgiving: A sweet, Wonderful Beautiful person to call my friend. :) and a talented photographer to take her photo (and also call my friend.) You guys are the best Have a great Thanksgiving!
(((Huggs from the West Coast)))

#338 ·
In the game of life, you PROVE what your capable of. ANYONE can talk, thats the easy part. It is PEOPLES ACTIONS which put the naysayers behind without saying a word.

Amy is obviously capable of quite alot, with the life she has and a blossoming modeling career.

My hat is off to you

Many happy returns and a GREAT HOLIDAY season to all of you.

Allthebest, c4c5

#357 ·
Originally Posted by midnite902
My mother would always over-cook the Turkey. When the carving was done there were always little piles of "Turkey Sawdust" left from the Electric knife

"Turkey Sawdust" --- good one. I have previously experienced this.....now I know what I am going to call it.

:agree: Yes, that is a good one. But who uses an electric knife anymore? Isn't that something from the 1950s?:laughing:

#365 ·
Amy,

I imagine there are many of us who could teach you to shoot. I'd be willing...of course you'd have to travel to WI...which probably isn't practical. Here's the best advice on accuracy I've heard...breath out slowly and pull the trigger...it has been very good for me...

The last time I was target shooting, I put three bullets within the span of a quarter at 100 yards...Some people say that is good...

#370 ·
That was more info than I expected, but it was interesting. I wasn't yanking your chain. Ever since my dad let me shoot with a rifle when I was young, I have wanted to learn and even get a permit. Lack of money and time has kept me from pursuing it.

#382 ·
We use ground venison in anything you would use ground beef in...Taco's, lasagna, chili...never plain hamburgers though...too dry because it is so lean. Plus sometimes depending on the deer, it may taste gamey. That is usually taken care of when you use seasonings for tacos and such. So you could use it in any of those or maybe a cassarole?

As for the shot...it is true. It wasn't that far, only 50-75 yards...and I didn't have trees in the way...Personally you can believe me or not... It doesn't matter much to me. I know the truth and it was a helluva shot. I understand though since I know many people cant hit a target at 25 yards so whatever...

#395 ·
Amy is looking lovely in the blue bikini, Thanks:partyon:

#399 ·
I agree since nobody believes me...F_ck it...

Anyway in the spirit of the recently ended deer hunt, maybe Steve can take some pics of Amy in camo? with a rifle... and sidearm... maybe some hiking/work boots...gotta be some pose that would look outstanding...OK who am I kidding... any pose would look outstanding if Amy is in it :thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.