Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

Amy; She's Back in Black

1M views 2K replies 207 participants last post by  Norm 1 
#1 · (Edited)

This will be the Amy thread, so instead of creating new threads that some people complain about seeing "too much Amy", I'll just keep adding new pics to this thread...
All new pics will be added here unless there's rule or mod objection I don't know about...
So if you DON'T want to see Amy, never open this thread... :nuts:
Steve
PS- A special thanks to all that posted support for her after the "sister" incident. She pulled it together and we did some Victoria's Secret style pics this weekend...

See less See more
#480 ·
We need a secret handshake;)

#486 ·
:agree: Me Too:cheers:

#492 ·
The rain has stopped for now here in cali. Not guite topless weather, but not bad. I know I know before you say it I have no idea what a real winter is living in cali. But if it makes you feel any better the taxes are high and the state is broke. :)

#494 ·
Hey Panther, don feel bad, I am wandering if there is anywhere that is safe nowadays to live. I lived in Lancaster when I had my first three Corvettes. I know Cali well. Things were good then and it never rained hardly at all. First time in 4 yrs we have not had a hurricane. Mudda frikkin nature has perty much her own mind and gonna do what she wants that BITH! I am relieved we had none this year. Like from June to November we are locked and loaded for bear. Butt it is almost XMAS and I hope eveyone has a good one and hope you Cali guys and gals are able to dig outta that mess. Economy is not too bad here butt that is because of Oilfield jobs. But the infrastructure is no doing all that great. Big Goverment SUCKS! Have a good one. Nice Ride:cheers:

#505 ·
WOW!!!:thud:

#524 ·
#540 ·
Merry Christmas Amy and Steve.

I hope you have a great Christmas and hopefully Santa will bring lots of cool stuff for both of you and the kids...:excited:

Elmer

#541 ·
If I was still with Walgreens, I would've had to work tonight, tomorrow night and all weekend. Now that I'm working at Zoup, I only have to work tonight. Unfortunately, I'm only making minimum wage. I may go crawling back to WG to beg for my old job where I was making a whopping 50 cents more per hour.:rolleyes:
No work hours scheduled for 3 days should make it a good holiday weekend.
Merry Christmas! Happy Hanukkah ! Happy Kwanza! :cheers:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.