Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

Amy; She's Back in Black

1M views 2K replies 207 participants last post by  Norm 1 
#1 · (Edited)

This will be the Amy thread, so instead of creating new threads that some people complain about seeing "too much Amy", I'll just keep adding new pics to this thread...
All new pics will be added here unless there's rule or mod objection I don't know about...
So if you DON'T want to see Amy, never open this thread... :nuts:
Steve
PS- A special thanks to all that posted support for her after the "sister" incident. She pulled it together and we did some Victoria's Secret style pics this weekend...

See less See more
#567 ·

Amy,

I think you are very well balanced. You are beautiful, and have class. I don't see a reason for you to show more if you don't want to.

I appreciate what you do share. Hope you had a great holiday season and look forward to your spring thaw shoot!

Thanks again!

Gosh, I hope I didn't come across too snarfy.....

#568 ·
Amy,

I think you are very well balanced. You are beautiful, and have class. I don't see a reason for you to show more if you don't want to.

I appreciate what you do share. Hope you had a great holiday season and look forward to your spring thaw shoot!

Thanks again!

Gosh, I hope I didn't come across too snarfy.....
I agree 100%!
Amy - Your are gorgeous, and do not need to prove it!
Keep on posting whatever you decide!

#602 · (Edited)
Hmmmm no Amy in a while...

Steve... whats up, no new pics? Dude you gotta fix us up...

I'm thinking maybe a snow bunny shot... over the snow covered, frozen vettes...LMAO....:D

Amy on Ski's??? That could be nice too...

#615 ·
OK Lets all get redirected to the topic of the thread...AMY...

I think she looks pretty hot, as usual.

Really like the curve of her thighs....and there is a certain perkiness...that always goes with an Amy pic...

#616 ·
I think Amy is absolutely gorgeous no matter what she wears. Her legs, small waist and eyes are my favorite parts but, it is all pretty.

:cheers:

#618 ·
:agree: :agree: :agree:

I would like to say that I couldn't have said it better myself!!

#622 ·
I think a Drive In Movie would be more fun;)

#626 ·
Thank you:cheers:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.