Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

Trust Me, and I Mean TRUST Me on This... THIS CHIC is HOT!!!

73K views 75 replies 41 participants last post by  Junkman2008 
#1 ·
... there IS a Corvette behind that building in the background! :surprised

I'll delete the thread if any one feels I am lying. :D

See less See more
#2 ·
You are absolutely correct. Behind the building with the big door knockers. I recognized the Camaro er, sorry, Stingray tail lights. :cheers:

"Excuse me, bartender, I'll have the same thing he's drinking. Oh, and let me buy him another one" :thumbsup:

#8 ·
:rolling: :rolling:

The bum...

"That was a whole lot more than motor-boating, that looked like a damn yacht to me!"

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

I almost spit my juice box! :laughing:

#9 ·
I dunno....I need more pics to be certain that is a vette and not an imposter

#16 ·
Not just extremely sexy, but beautiful and graceful, too.
That face...along with that delicious body-
That's a one-two punch that knocks me out!

An example of a really sexy woman who doesn't have the best face, is Sofia Vergera. (Yes, of course I want her, that's not in question !) The only point here, is that a sexy body is often coupled with an "ok" face. Which makes this girl all the more rare, cause she got it all, sexy, and beautiful face.

I never could figure out why some guys like that awkward stick Angelina Jolie. Sure, she used to have bewbs, but her face wasn't really all that beautiful, and her shoulders are bony.

Now this girl here, deserves to be the movie star!

#27 ·
:thumbsup::cheers:

#38 ·
Thanks for the welcome Junkman; just checking out a few of the recent post, I think I`ll fit in ok.
Yes, that post reminded me of a time over 20 years ago when a co-worker and myself met this sooo good looking girl (not quite as smoking hot as the one in OP..but..), anyway as we were walking away, we kind of looked at each other (dazed?lol)..I commented how pretty of color green eyes she had, and he gives me this confused look and ask, " she had eyes?"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.