Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

Provocative of the wife....

45K views 59 replies 26 participants last post by  The Dude 
#1 ·
The wife let me snap a provocative photo since today is my birthday.

This is just what's in store for our shoot with the car in a couple weeks.

GOD I LOVE HER! ;)

PS.... please thank her for it for me.

See less See more
#7 ·
You hit the nail right on the head!
She has been hard on herself about her looks over the years and I have always told her how beautiful she is. She has slowly started warming up to the idea of taking more pics of her with and without the car. It’s hoped that this relentless rain we are having will let up so we can visit Victoria Secrets this weekend and pick out something for her to wear while taking some pics with the car. Something provocative and fun for her and jaw dropping for the rest of us.
:partyon:

#8 ·
so we can visit Victoria Secrets this weekend and pick out something for her to wear
Besides the grocery store, Victoria's Secrets is my favorite place to shop. It's always a treat to walk in by myself and talk to the sales folk. When they ask what size she is I'll just point at one girls boobs and say about that size and I'll point at another's butt and say about that size. The women are more than happy to turn around for me so I can get a full 360 view. (Wouldn't want to make a mistake now).

So far they've not let me "grab a handful" so I can be positive about the size but that doesn't stop me from asking.:devil: I bought several outfits there once and just for shits and giggles I weighed them when I got home. I forget the exact number but the price per pound really astonished me.:D

#15 · (Edited)
Thank you Mrs. C5 Dude!! :D ..and I hope you have a happy birthday!! :partyon:

Please do tell her that she's got one very hot ass!! :thumbsup: ..looking forward to more pics!!

#20 ·
This is just what's in store for our shoot with the car in a couple weeks.

GOD I LOVE HER! ;)

Don't keep us waiting lol ;) ..you're a very lucky man! :surprised ..I can't wait to see the rest of the pics! :thumbsup:

Reactions: my396vette
#22 ·
We went for a run last night and I asked her when she was wanting to take the pics with the car and she said when the weather would allow for us to and we could find a secluded place to take them in the country.

So hopefully we will be able to soon. We are trying to get her friend who is a hair and make up stylist to come along to do her hair and makeup while we are out. Also with the weather cooling down now we can take them without her sweating so much.

:partyon:

Reactions: spro2395
#29 ·
Whoa Dude. Sorry to hear that. And I'm not just sayin that cuz we wanted more photos.

Hope all turns out well in the long run.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App[/

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.