Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

le mans highrise gas cap for C3

14K views 22 replies 14 participants last post by  bsam28a 
#1 ·
Hello everyone,can anyone point me in th right direction on where to find a site that actually sells this type of gas cap?

#8 ·
There is a member here, Curtis74, that has one of those on his '74. I installed it with 4 stock screws, no mods, and it looks beautiful. The super large '74 fuel cap even fits through and is used as stock.

#16 ·
go through the c3 section i remember seeing a project caqr ...i think its the guy who has a complete front tilt set up on his c3...he put one of those gas cap set ups on his car...also the dodge viper has that from the catory...its pretty close to the same thing look up that cap as well

#18 ·
Those are all great Bling. But does any one know of one made that is functional like the cobra is, with out the inside cap, that would fit the C3. The C3 has to be the hardest car there is to fuel with a fuel can. Espacialy if it has a luggage rack over it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.