Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

Back With More Reliable Power, welcome2try

10K views 40 replies 8 participants last post by  07 Z51 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey what's up everyone been a while since any of the old crew have posted here. I have made some new mods to the old build by the VETTE DOCTOR'S. The old build has been extremely reliable after 13k and I couldn't be more pleased for a change after that horrible experience with the other business.

My previous numbers before Vette Doc's build netted no more than 476rwhp/435rwtq corrected on Vette Docs dyno, which BTW many of you know lasted no more than 2k. Once I decided to move foward with the new LS2 Vettes Doc's threw in a nice lopey cam and with some of my old bolt on's ( Fast 90 ported, full exhaust, and Vararam) the LS2 netted 453rwhp/441rwtq, not bad with 4.10 gears.

I recently decided that I wanted more power after deciding on keeping my c6 for a few more years. The call was made to the Doc's and Carmen and I decided on TFS heads, Yella Terra roller rockers, dual springs, Hd pushrods and a C5R timing chain for some additional future reliability. Furthermore, I decided to enhance the exterior with some new chrome factory wheels and a new Magnuson hood for that aggressive kick ass look. And as for the new numbers.... The LS2 made 497RWHP/460RWTQ with 4.10's :thumbsup:. The power is everywhere and hits hard. Max Hp hits at 6k which is amazing and does not need to be over revved to the stratosphere. Another noticible difference is that it drives like factory with zero surge or bucking and idles without any issues.

I would like to thank Carmen and Dennis of Vette Doctors once again for their build, they have built one hell of a wicked LS2
. Back to the beach soon again with more power..:smack:smack:smack

See less See more
#6 ·
Yo Cameron, whats up dude. The new look is bad ass, and so are the new numbers. Good luck with it, and with the reputable shop you chose, I'm sure you will. I hope if you ever race the dvl again, this time both of you hit at least low 12's:laughing:. Cowabunga-dude.:cheers:

#8 ·
Stock bottom end Cartek heads&cam got like 37,000 miles now and no problems, Cartek has taken care of it since 1000 miles and it just keeps going faster, i designed a killer NX system and installed it, showed it to Julio and he said i did a very good job, its hard to slow it down:D

#11 ·
hey cam how u doinnnnnn ? car looks awsum and the power now that carmen tweaked for you dammmmm buddy you gonna giv the bizzzzzzz out ,,, the way that car screamed on the dyno it was an animal carman tunes these vettes sooooo incredable he got me over 1000 hp on e85 i have the most calm mannered vette ever tilllllllll u hit it then omg smokey hold on to your galones cause its brutallllll thats why vette doctors are the besttttttttttt around so camron let me no when u go down to the beach i wanna meet up with you buddy good luck :cheers::partyon::thumbsup::surprised:buhbye:

#17 ·
Well you all are NOTHING like the beast you used to be. Here's how one of your threads would usually go:

1. Someone would start a thread at let's say, 12:05 PM.

2. Someone would challenge them to a race once their car was running.

3. Cow's name would get thrown in.

6. By 12:25 PM, the thread would be 30 pages long and more smiley's would be used in that thread than on the entire DC forum.

Yea, you guys could wreck some **** back in the day. :D

#22 ·
Damn man, where YOU been?! I hear you on a trip out west. I'm sure that Patrick's kids would love some of "Uncle Junk's" deep fried chicken! Although Becky might beat me to a pulp for funkin' up the house with deep fried chicken smell! :laughing:

How's your brother doin'? And is OUR ZR1 still clean? :D

#39 ·
-uck bambi. Bambi ran into my car a few yrs ago in S. Jersey. I started a thread asking everyone to buy flame throwers and bazookas, head to S. Jersey, set the woods on fire and whatever ran out, shoot it. I figured if people want a free meal from the gvt, they can hand out whatever we cooked to the people living off of the taxpayer. all of the bellyaching, yellowbellied, pussies on Cf tried to have me banned.

#40 ·
Alright man, here is the SAE corrected dyno graph. Check out the fat torque curve almost 400rwtq at 3k, All on pump gas and stock water pump. I had the Meziers ewp, but it failed and was quite unreliable. You never know if electrical gremlins will creep in, I decided to go back to the stock pump.

#41 ·
I feel the urge to do a xtranormal video, just sayin,........

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.