Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

2014 Corvette Sales Guide

7K views 13 replies 12 participants last post by  dobrenyr 
#1 ·
#2 ·
I notice that it comes with Michelin Pilot S/S runflats. This should be an improvement over the Goodyear F1's. Also, I notice they obtained the 50/50 front/rear distribution. Nice!

#3 ·
Sounds like the rubs, are upset over this car, they don't like the name or the engine des of LT1, but they can just go to car shows with their straw hats and stuffed animals and get over it.

I like it, now how about a serious track car version without the removable top, and less gadgets, if it doesn't make it go fast, then I don't need it.

#8 ·
I think from the halo to the back of the bumper in the overhead shot the C7 looks like the hood and front bumper of a 1982 Camaro!! The rear hatch looks much better from overhead looking down on it!!

#9 ·
You right, the top view is better... but it shows how they "could" have extended the design continuity of the roof line double bubble back a litte further to the rear window and maybe added a hint of split window there. instead of just breaking it at the roof bow.
The other things the brochure does not mention is the fuel type... everyone is assuming premium. But for some reason, i am thinking regular, it would explain only 450hp. Actually 450hp on regular would be a very positive thing.
The last thing is that there is no Cd given... with a lot of talk about aero.... why stay silent on the Cd number.... I suspect it is higher than the base C6's .286

#14 ·
You get better downforce, which is good but not necessarily as slippery through the AIR.. no Cd published...
Car is heavier, or about the same... narrower tires make it ride better, supposedly improve the aero...
Structure is definitely more rigid and it will ride much better and handle better too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.